Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > Events/Competition
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #14
fairestoneofall
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFan0829 View Post
Just from my experience last year--the after party was super crowded! Granted, DH and I are slow runners, so we finished later than most, but it was sooooo crowded. We stopped by bag check and then got the heck out of there. There was no way I was gonna fight those crowds. With that said, this year could be very different, but if it were up to me, I would definitely go for the MNSSHP. We actually did MNSSHP the night after the race and it was so much more pleasant!
we'll definitely do MNSSHP. but there is also the Villain's party on Sept 13 (part of the "limited time magic" promotion). i think that will be my priority though (since, i'll enjoy it more if i haven't just run ten miles). if i can't get tickets to that, then i'll run the TOT.

(basically, i've been trying to decide if we want to do MNSSHP and Villain's Party weekend of Sept 13 OR if I want to run the TOT and do that Villains' party and MNSSHP.)

*DL Dumbo Double Dare-August 2014*POR January 2014*POP-October 2013*CR-December 2011--DD's 10th birthday trip!*POP-June 2010*Ft. Wilderness Cabin-September 2009*CSR/GF-Thanksgiving 2008*Caribbean Beach-August 2007: 10th Anniversary Trip*Shades of Green-November 2006*Port Orleans/All Star Movies-February 2005*yearly growing up, but never on site (generally the Knights Inn)

Last edited by fairestoneofall; 01-22-2013 at 03:29 PM.
fairestoneofall is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: