Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #16
tmoger
Earning My Ears

Happy to be back!

Hi all! We just booked this cruise yesterday! My DH and I with our daughters, who will be 11 and 13. We have an adjoining room deck 9 with my brother's family (DS 8 and DD4). My parents are also going.
This is our 4th Disney cruise. We have been on each of the other ships. We can't wait to be back on board!!!!!!
tmoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #17
Owen_Mc
Earning My Ears

Hi, a family of seven just booked. Our girls will be 15 13 and 5. Our 2 year old son and baby will also be along for the ride. Hoping for a warm sunny week!
Owen_Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #18
ambs
Earning My Ears

Hello 1 year, 1 week until my next DCL cruise, not that I’m counting ha ha.

My husband and I are booked on this cruise; this will be our 8th DCL cruise. We have friends (there 2nd DCL cruise) and family/my husband sister, brother-in-law, niece and 2 year great niece (1st DCL cruise) joining us on this one. And our first time cruise with a child, oh boy. lol
Old 02-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #19
lives4vacation1210
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambs View Post

My husband and I are booked on this cruise; this will be our 8th DCL cruise. We have friends (there 2nd DCL cruise) and family/my husband sister, brother-in-law, niece and 2 year great niece (1st DCL cruise) joining us on this one. And our first time cruise with a child, oh boy. lol

Haha, agreed. I have a little executable on my desktop at work that tells me how many more days until we leave. My daughter already is building a packing list for the trip. I'm just happy i can throw a grand here and there on it to get it paid off by the time i can book port adventures....
lives4vacation1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
disneydork3
Obsessed with Disney

Another Michigan family joining you over mid-winter break! Myself (Mindy) husband (Brad) and our daughter Morgan (10 at sailing) will be more than happy to escape the cold winter next year.

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We were booked this May but postponed it to get a puppy next month.

What do you think about naming our cruise? Let's think of something fun. FANTASiesta, Mexicano Fantasía???

WDW = 1996 off property ~ 2000 off property ~ 2008 WL ~ 2009 POP ~ 2010 SSR and POP ~ 2011 off property ~ 2012 off property, POR and ASMusic ~ 2013 SSR ~ 2014 off property ~ 2015 SSR

DCL = 2012 DREAM Double Dip ~ 2014 MAGIC Southern Caribbean ~ 2015 FANTASY Western Caribbean

disneydork3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #21
k3chantal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydork3 View Post
Another Michigan family joining you over mid-winter break! Myself (Mindy) husband (Brad) and our daughter Morgan (10 at sailing) will be more than happy to escape the cold winter next year.

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We were booked this May but postponed it to get a puppy next month.

What do you think about naming our cruise? Let's think of something fun. FANTASiesta, Mexicano Fantasía???
I like the idea! The last cruise we went on even had shirts made with the name.

Anyone thinking of FE's?
k3chantal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #22
JoeDif
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambs View Post

Hey I know you!!

I can't wait until we are sailing out of the port.

My SmugMug

Objects in this post are closer than they appear
JoeDif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #23
ambs
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDif

Hey I know you!!

I can't wait until we are sailing out of the port.
To funny. February can't come fast enough ..
Old 02-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #24
betsy918
Mouseketeer

We're booked

Hi All..Just changed a dummy booking to this one. It will be our 7th. Our 6th is coming up this June, a Fantasy Eastern. Traveling with me will be my currently 9 year old daughter. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Betsy
Back-to-Back Bahamas Dream Oct. 2012
Gold Status in less than 1 year!
Fathers Day Fantasy Eastern 2013
Upcoming
Back-to-Back
Wonder: September 27-Oct 1, 2015 California Coast
Oct. 1-4, 2015 Baja
betsy918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 AM   #25
michelle9343
DIS Veteran

Hi All
We will be cruising along with you !!
This will be our 4th cruise and after this cruise we will have sailed on all four ships!!!
This will be a very special cruise for us our DD Angelina will be turning 16 on this cruise!!!!
She is a mentally and physically disable young lady and this will be a VERY big celebration for us.
Our group so far will me Michelle the OCD planner of the group. My DH Vito , DS Vito Jr who will be 18 and my sister AKA Aunt Tracy. Our friends will also be joining us ( Angelina's boyfriends family )I am so excited about this cruise !!!!
We already started planning our FE gifts!!
Disney Dream Aug 24th 2012
michelle9343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #26
Mitzzie
Mouseketeer

Just got off Disney Dream and booked Disney Fantasy, February 15, 2014!!! Can't wait.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #27
lives4vacation1210
Earning My Ears

Itinerary Change?

I was just looking at the Itinerary when you goto book the specific date, and i noticed that the interactive map now has the ship going to Cozumel, GC, Falmouth-Jamaica, then CC. The actual text listing below it hasn't changed and still shows the two stops in Mexico.

Is this common for the seasoned cruisers? I don't mind either one I guess, would almost prefer the country change actually.

I did notice in my reservation that it shows the original map. So maybe the website doesn't have the capability to show different versions.

under a year.....ready already!

~J

Last edited by lives4vacation1210; 03-05-2013 at 08:23 AM.
lives4vacation1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #28
michelle9343
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lives4vacation1210 View Post
I was just looking at the Itinerary when you goto book the specific date, and i noticed that the interactive map now has the ship going to Cozumel, GC, Falmouth-Jamaica, then CC. The actual text listing below it hasn't changed and still shows the two stops in Mexico.

Is this common for the seasoned cruisers? I don't mind either one I guess, would almost prefer the country change actually.

I did notice in my reservation that it shows the original map. So maybe the website doesn't have the capability to show different versions.

~J
That's interesting???I have know idea but like you it wouldn't matter to me either way
Disney Dream Aug 24th 2012
michelle9343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #29
k3chantal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lives4vacation1210 View Post

~J
If there is a change, DCL will send everyone a letter noting the change. The itinerary changed for our first cruise and we received a letter stating the change as soon as they made it.
k3chantal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #30
Kittylover513
Mouseketeer

Hello!
Just booked our cruise! It is our 2nd ever and 1st Disney cruise. Very excited! I'm keeping it a secret from the kids at least for a long time! My DS will be 9 when we go and DD will be 5. We are from CA and just went to Disneyland...kids loved it and DS has been asking to go on a Disney cruise.

I booked a verandah room.
Any other 9 y/o boys going?
Kittylover513 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: