Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #15
Tinker'n'Fun
"apple", peaches, "pumpkin pie", who's not ready holler "I"...
i'm just trying to be optimistic!
I am SO CLUELESS and I hate it!!

In the parks:

MK: LTT Lunch only. Very good home cooking food. From pot roast to salads to a good burger.

AK: Yak and Yeti: lunch and or dinner. CS or TS. Yes, TS is much better but the CS is very good. Sweet and sour chicken with fresh green peppers and pineapple, plus many more.

HS: I would go to any of the restaurants. They are all good as in Applebees, TGIF's. None are superb, but all our very, very good.

EPCOT: Any restaurant. Seriously, we have never had a bad meal. Find the menus and pick what you want. Even a bad meal is a good meal (hope that makes sense.

Best Breakfast: Sit Down: Kona - Buffet: Boma

Lunch/Dinner sitdown: Grand Floridian Cafe - Buffet: Boma again, and for more Americanized food: Ohana (now I did not like this restaurant, but I truly believe it was me being overtired and unhungry). I know the potential is there.

I didn't put any Signature restaurants because they are all good on their own merits. Some better than others, but I believe you can get a really good meal with a lower price than them. If money is no option, again look at the menus and GO. You shouldn't be disappointed.

The only meals that I would put believe your neighborhood TGIF's might be CS at the resorts. It has always been hit/miss for us.

Have fun planning.
Tinker'n'Fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: