Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 05:34 PM   #121
WDW Enabler
Founding Father of the HARDHAT BRIGADE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerAllie View Post
Mike-- Are your rooms really on different decks, or are you 7004 and 7006 (or 6004 and 6006)?
TIA!
we really are on seperate decks. I tried to get us on opposite sides for the ship but my DW said no and this was as far away as i was allowed from my inlaws. lol
The inlaws wanted to participate but do not have a disboard account. Both rooms will have a fe and will be giving gifts.

Proud father of 1 Disney FANATIC, and husband to an even bigger Disney FANATIC.
Proud Disney "Verteran of the day" three times, and owner of the flag flown over the Magic Kingdom on March 27th 2008.

Founding father of the "Hardhat Brigade", a growing group of enternal fun loving Disney fanatics who ...... wait the surprise is coming....... Wear lime-green hardhats with Mickey ears....

Applications now being accepted. Apply within

Last edited by WDW Enabler; 12-30-2012 at 06:39 PM.
WDW Enabler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #122
mystycalchyk
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Enabler

we really are on seperate decks. I tried to get us on opposite sides for the ship but my DW said no and this was as far away as i was allowed from my inlaws. lol
The inlaws wanted to participate but do not have a disboard account. Both rooms will have a fe and will be giving gifts.
I am not looking at the list I did when everything was finalised. Is this new info? I am already on my trip and have no way to do a new room . I packed based on what we had when the list closed. Am I going to be missing a gift for a new room just added?
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* : )
mystycalchyk is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-31-2012, 03:55 AM   #123
WDW Enabler

It is not new info for each of us to have a seperate fe. It was a clarification that we are on two different decks. I'm sorry for the confusion. Rose

Proud Disney "Verteran of the day" three times, and owner of the flag flown over the Magic Kingdom on March 27th 2008.

Founding father of the "Hardhat Brigade", a growing group of enternal fun loving Disney fanatics who ...... wait the surprise is coming....... Wear lime-green hardhats with Mickey ears....

Old 12-31-2012, 04:15 AM   #124
WDW Enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettandkatesmom View Post
We decided to do separate FEs when Vickies mom was making them so that my family can reuse ours on another cruise. We are planning on rebooking while on board. So 10530 and 10532 will be separate. 10530 will be Robb, Laura, Garrett, and Kate and 10532 will be Vickie and Brooke.
Thanks for the update. I know some of the group has already left home and completed all their FE gifts from the Master list sent out once the group closed.

Last edited by WDW Enabler; 12-31-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:05 AM   #125
mystycalchyk
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Enabler
It is not new info for each of us to have a seperate fe. It was a clarification that we are on two different decks. I'm sorry for the confusion. Rose
Oh shew thanks. No problem. My suitcase with all the FE gifts is packed and done. I wont be unpacking that one and my lists are in there. We are already in florida at my moms house for the week before we cruise and I got worried I didnt have enough
As it is my FE suitcase is 42 lbs!!!
57 staterooms worth (we are doing 2 weeks.)
Thanks for clearing that up. If we were still at home I could easily make another 'main stateroom gift', but already gone I would be hosed
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!! Just a few more days!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #126
Jules14
Earning My Ears

I just have to say thank you for the wonderful gifts this week. When we do this again I will have so many new ideas! My daughter loved it all! She ran the Hallway to get to the door to see if there was something new!!! Thank you all for the time it took to do it. We loved it all!
Jules14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #127
sandonov
Earning My Ears

Thank you! Thank you!

I as well as our family would also have to say thank you a million times over! We couldn't believe the cool, generous, thoughtful things you all put together! Our daughter was over the moon and ran down the hallway as well to see what Mickey brought her! Thanks for adding to the already amazing trip we had!! You guys are the best! Sonya, Cory and Aura
sandonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #128
brackjr
AKA: brack (stopped at 20,000 posts)

Loved my FE's this cruise. Thanks!

Finally Platinum Castaway Club!
"A day without Mickey ..... what's the point?"
"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15
brackjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #129
mystycalchyk
Mouseketeer

I LOVED seeing how creative everyone was. Thank you all so so much. Made my first FE experience so awesome

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: