Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #3751
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Ok, everyone. Page 250 and the thread needs to be closed! I will no longer be filling requests on the Cruise Magnet Thread. Everyone is welcome to contribute images, ideas and advice. After I catch up with my current requests I will start my own thread to avoid confusion. If you are waiting for a request from me, I will send you an email or private message with the completed images. Thanks!
Cruise Magnet Graphic and Links Part 8!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #3752
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Millie,

Would mind uploading a blank Mickeyhead with Jedi Mickey and the starry night background?

I found one on your photobucket but it says WDW 2009 on it. I'm hoping to just add in names so I don't have to bother you to do it.

Thanks!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #3753
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaintexas View Post
Hi Millie,

I think that I have gone through all of the Mickey Heads on your site. Is there somewhere special to find blanks? I was hoping to get a blank pirate hat mickey, pirate bandanna mickey or minnie, and a pirate minnie to try to play around with. Thanks!
If you go to my main Photobucket page you will find a list of sub-albums on the side. All completed requests are those with existing names on them. All other folders are blanks. Here is the Mickey head album link. http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ickey%20Heads/ The Mickey head sub-albums are listed on the side as well. I have, Character Mickey heads, Sport logo Mickey heads, Flag, hat and crown, different colors, etc... The Pirate Mickey and Minnie are under Character Mickey heads. I hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboydnnp View Post
Hi Millie, Just wanted to see if you know the name of the font used for the Magic, Wonder, Dream, etc. I have the walt disney font, but wasn't sure which font is used for the ship names?

Thanks
There is no font for those. I just use the existing graphics they have from the ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108 View Post
Millie,

Would mind uploading a blank Mickeyhead with Jedi Mickey and the starry night background?

I found one on your photobucket but it says WDW 2009 on it. I'm hoping to just add in names so I don't have to bother you to do it.

Thanks!
Here are all of my blank character Mickey heads. If you select view all in the old photobucket format, it is towards the bottom. If you are using the new Photobucket I think when you scroll down it shows them all gradually. I have a few of them and I can't remember exactly the one you are talking about, so I hope you will find the one you need there.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ickey%20Heads/

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 01-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #3754
socaintexas
Mouseketeer

Thanks Millie, your link took me right to it. I went back to try to find it on my own and I still can't find it that way. Maybe I am just Photobucket illiterate!
Old 01-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #3755
CandyPG
Earning My Ears

DISREGARD BELOW! I just noticed that Millie has closed her requests for the time being.

---

Hello Millie,

Your work is AMAZING and I have going to print some of your existing journal pages. I have a list of additional items I was hoping you could make for me and my whole group traveling together that I was not able to find:

1) Mickey ears (the darker blue please) with the Fantasy ship, April 27, 2013 with the map of Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cays: "The Garvey Family" 2) Mickey ears with the picture of the Fantasy ship "Jim and Cindy" with the date 3) ears with Sorcer Mickey with Disney Fantasy on one ear and "Lauren" on the other ear with the same date.

2) Ears with: Jim (Wally E), Cindy (Eve from Wally), Lauren (Pirates of the Carribbean), Caitie (Tangled), Zach (Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates), Candy (Princess Jasmine), Shawn (Flynn Rider)

3) Port holes: 1) Nemo "Lauren", 1st Disney Cruise, April 27, 2013 2) Alladin theme: "The Garvey Family's 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013", 3) Wally E theme: "Jim and Cindy, 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013"

4) A luggage tag design 1) for boys with with a cars theme, 2) 1 for girls with a Brave theme and 3)1 for adults, maybe the Fantasy boarding pass with the date, April 27, 2013. These are part of our FE gifts.

5) Surf Board design with the Fantasy ship: Shawn, Candy, Caitie and Zach Disney Fantasy April 2013

THANK YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR AMAZING TALENT!
Candy

Last edited by CandyPG; 01-20-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #3756
socaintexas
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Thanks Millie, your link took me right to it. I went back to try to find it on my own and I still can't find it that way. Maybe I am just Photobucket illiterate!
I switched to the older photobucket and there they all were. It is much more user friendly than the newer version!
Old 01-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #3757
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Ok, everyone. Page 250 and the thread needs to be closed! I will no longer be filling requests on the Cruise Magnet Thread. Everyone is welcome to contribute images, ideas and advice. After I catch up with my current requests I will start my own thread to avoid confusion. If you are waiting for a request from me, I will send you an email or private message with the completed images. Thanks!
Cruise Magnet Graphic and Links Part 8!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyPG View Post
Hello Millie,

Your work is AMAZING and I have going to print some of your existing journal pages. I have a list of additional items I was hoping you could make for me and my whole group traveling together that I was not able to find:

1) Mickey ears (the darker blue please) with the Fantasy ship, April 27, 2013 with the map of Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cays: "The Garvey Family" 2) Mickey ears with the picture of the Fantasy ship "Jim and Cindy" with the date 3) ears with Sorcer Mickey with Disney Fantasy on one ear and "Lauren" on the other ear with the same date.

2) Ears with: Jim (Wally E), Cindy (Eve from Wally), Lauren (Pirates of the Carribbean), Caitie (Tangled), Zach (Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates), Candy (Princess Jasmine), Shawn (Flynn Rider)

3) Port holes: 1) Nemo "Lauren", 1st Disney Cruise, April 27, 2013 2) Alladin theme: "The Garvey Family's 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013", 3) Wally E theme: "Jim and Cindy, 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013"

4) A luggage tag design 1) for boys with with a cars theme, 2) 1 for girls with a Brave theme and 3)1 for adults, maybe the Fantasy boarding pass with the date, April 27, 2013. These are part of our FE gifts.

5) Surf Board design with the Fantasy ship: Shawn, Candy, Caitie and Zach Disney Fantasy April 2013

THANK YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR AMAZING TALENT!
Candy
Thought you might have missed her post. I don't think she is taking requests at this time.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #3758
Jensyfert
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie

I have these still for Austin. I made the Mickey head like I did the last one. I haven't had a chance to sort through emails yet, so sorry if I didn't reply to yours.

Thanks Millie! You are awesome! I appreciate your time!

Jen
Old 01-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #3759
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
I switched to the older photobucket and there they all were. It is much more user friendly than the newer version!
I agree, the new Photobucket is difficult to figure out. Whenever they switch me, I switch back and let them know in their little survey that I prefer the old version much better.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #3760
cyntex1
Earning My Ears

Hi there can u please help I need to have some Mickey pirate heads redone. For our trip sat jan 26, my sister n law gave me the wrong spelling

I need Richie and Eric

Please help. I greatly appreciate it.

Thank u

Cynthia
Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #3761
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Thanks Millie, found the Mickey head that I needed!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #3762
AlexMaxAunt
Earning My Ears

Millie, it asks for a password. Says it's a private album?
Old 01-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #3763
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMaxAunt View Post
Millie, it asks for a password. Says it's a private album?
Look in Millie's her signature, there is password.

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: