Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
nblake05
Mouseketeer

Ideas for a Surprise for Hubby???

We are planning on a trip to DL )staying at the PPH at the end of Apr - the first couple days of May. We haven't been to DL since we were engaged there in 05. Since then we've been to WDW a few times. On our last trip to WDW, DH had an in room surprise for me ... The "Honor Your Hero" by Disney Floral and Gifts. It was really touching! I would love to surprise DH with something on this trip. While I know I'm very lucky in this regard, DH LOVES Disney just about as much as I do so he LOVES to plan the vacation with me... But it makes it very hard to plans surprise! We have already decided to try and book the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour, the Fantasmic Dessert package, and have dinner at Carthay Circle. I'm not sure what else I can do to surprise him??? I was thinking of somehow recreating his proposal to me (we were sitting on a bench I the hub area when he dropped to one knee...) only instead of proposing I could thank him for the happiest and most magical 8 years of my life and present him with some token????.... But nothing can really beat the engagement ring he gave me! We'll be starting our trip with a couple of days up in Agoura Hills (my hometown) , then head to DL for 5 days, then down to SD to go to the zoo for 2 days. Any ideas for a way to surprise him??? It can be something small, or a simple romantic activity. Please Help!!!! I'd love to be able to surprise him! Thanks everyone!!!

Laughter is timeless.Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
nblake05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: