Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 10:52 PM   #1936
Jailen's Gma
Mouseketeer

Cruising

Hi Amy,

We will be sailing on the Carnival Breeze in October and I would like to make a few t-shirts and maybe a bag or two.
Here are my requests: from part 2, page 65, #971 Cruisin' the Caribbean, October 2013: Carnival Breeze in the background;
from part 3, page 105, #1567 Crusing the Caribbean, October 20 - October 26, 2013, Carnival Breeze, Grand Turk, Ocho Rios & Nassau (just picture of ship);
part 3, page 117 #1755 October 20 - October 26, 2013, Cruising the Caribbean, Carnival Breeze.

Thank you for your time.
Mary
Old 01-19-2013, 03:22 PM   #1937
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailen's Gma View Post
Hi Amy,

We will be sailing on the Carnival Breeze in October and I would like to make a few t-shirts and maybe a bag or two.
Here are my requests: from part 2, page 65, #971 Cruisin' the Caribbean, October 2013: Carnival Breeze in the background;
from part 3, page 105, #1567 Crusing the Caribbean, October 20 - October 26, 2013, Carnival Breeze, Grand Turk, Ocho Rios & Nassau (just picture of ship);
part 3, page 117 #1755 October 20 - October 26, 2013, Cruising the Caribbean, Carnival Breeze.

Thank you for your time.
Mary
I hope that I got them right. I wasn't sure what you meant by 'just picture of ship'. If you need any changes, let me know.

Register to remove

Old 01-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #1938
aggybear
Earning My Ears

Love them thank you so much my daughter who is 5 say wow mommy what a nice person she is..hehehe so both I and my daughter thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
I hope something like this is what you had in mind...

Old 01-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #1939
momtothejazz
Earning My Ears

T-shirt design with Angry Birds Rio

Hello!

I don't know if this is asking too much but my son plays with a regular red angry bird and the blue bird from the animated "Rio" movie all the time.I was hoping you could make him a t-shirt design with both those birds and his name "Lucas." Any other bird is fine to be included as well.Maybe you could make him 2 designs another one with a bunch of different birds and it could read "Bird Man." He plays with stuffed angry birds all the time! He wears a angry bird shirt each day! I thought I could make these for his birthday! Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you have made for us!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #1940
Jailen's Gma
Mouseketeer

Thank you, thank you, thank you. These are great as always.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #1941
Nanny 3
Mouseketeer

Skylanders

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if I could please have three Skylanders, the names are: Aaron, Ian and one with Evan. Thank you ever so much. Nanny (Lois)

Last edited by Nanny 3; 01-19-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #1942
zackksmom
Mouseketeer

Hi Amy, You have done such wonderful work for me in the past, I was wondering if you could do me 2 more favors.

1. Could you design me a girl scout logo with brownie troop 30492 on it. Something that is maybe inside the girl scout emblem with a border. I am making T shirts and would like a nice border around it to make it easier to cut out.

2. Could you design a Justin Bieber candy bar wrapper for regular size hershey bars that says Happy Valentine's Day from Mackenzie.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Peggy
Old 01-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #1943
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Amy, your designs are great and really love what are you doing. I have a request of course

Can you do a name fill similar that you have on your web page for Nascar drivers, but my son's favorite driver is #9 Marcos Ambrose. IF that is a problem then #5 Kasey Kahne will do it. My son's name is Luke and I would also like number 9 (he will be 9 this year) in same Nascar filling. He is a young bowler so I really like bowling name fill if you can make another one for him too.

As for my girl I would like One Direction name fill if that possible. If not then Justin B. and number 8 in same filling. Her name is Maya.

We all loved design in post #1924 for Skylander. can you do it with a name Luke, And design as in post #1862 with Monster High design with a name Maya.

Thank you so much in advance!

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

Last edited by Lexa; 01-20-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #1944
clintswifeymomof4
I <3 Muscles

Pretty Please

Hi Amy!

I apologize in advance for this lengthy request. I have 5 kids and am surprising them with a stop at Legoland, Florida in April. We always wear matching shirts when we are in crowds (helps me keep up with them) and I would love to surprise them with matching shirts.

I tried my hand at designing last night and it turned out a little rough and rudimentary. Can you help me? I am envisioning 7 lego men silhouettes blacked out and 1 of them either in a contrasting color or as an actual lego person symbolizing their birth order. For instance, my husband is the oldest, so the first lego man would be red (or an actual photo of a lego man) and the rest of them would be blacked out... I come next so the first would be blacked out, then the 2nd would be a different color or an actual photo of a lego woman, and then the following ones would be blacked out. I have attached a picture so you can see my first attempt.

I would also like their name in a lego name fill Above the design and possibly Legoland, Florida below the design. I plan on putting the designs on yellow shirts (or possibly yellow, orange, and red tie dye).

Here is the order of my family:

1. Clint (man- blonde hair)
2. Nikki (woman- brown hair)
3. Morgan (girl- red hair)
4. Lauryn (girl- blonde hair)
5. Camryn (girl- red hair)
6. Nolan (boy- blonde hair)
7. Bronwyn (girl- red hair)

I hope you can help me with this huge request and if not, I surely understand and thank you so much for your consideration!

Thank you! Nikki
Nikki ~ Wife to 1, Mom to 5 (DD10, DSD10, DD7, DS4, DD2)! FW Cabins: Feb 17-24, 2012 (Free Dining!), BWV Studio Feb 9-12, 2013 (Mom & Dad only!) AKL Value 2 Bedroom: Apr 21-26, 2013 (Kids allowed this time!)With a SURPRISE trip to Legoland, Fl
Old 01-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #1945
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothejazz View Post
Hello!

I don't know if this is asking too much but my son plays with a regular red angry bird and the blue bird from the animated "Rio" movie all the time.I was hoping you could make him a t-shirt design with both those birds and his name "Lucas." Any other bird is fine to be included as well.Maybe you could make him 2 designs another one with a bunch of different birds and it could read "Bird Man." He plays with stuffed angry birds all the time! He wears a angry bird shirt each day! I thought I could make these for his birthday! Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you have made for us!
I hope he likes these...

Old 01-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #1946
momtothejazz
Earning My Ears

Thank you! Thank you!

Amy!!!

Thank you so much!!!! I love them!! I really can't thank you enough! I was too excited to wait for his birthday I had to show Lucas. He was so happy! He did a little dance and said "that's me i'm the bird man!" haha he loved them! I can't wait for the rest of our family to see them.Thanks again! I sure do appreciate it!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #1947
ge0rgette2
DIS Veteran

Birthday invitation help pls

Hi!!

Can you help me please.

Need a Shake it up invitation for my Daughter's 10th birthday...

If you can say ---- Are you ready to Shake It Up @ Caitlin's 10th Birthday

Friday, March 29th
6pm to 9pm

I'd like my address added with a RSVP phone numbe but will PM you with it, if you don't mind or email ... Whichever you prefer when you get to that part

Whatever you can do to help Thanks!!!

NYC to Bermuda ~ Norwegian Breakaway ~ May 2013

NYC Inaugural Disney Cruise to Bahamas ~ May 2012 ~ Disney Magic

NYC to Bermuda ~ May 2011 on NCL Gem

Old 01-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #1948
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggybear View Post
Love them thank you so much my daughter who is 5 say wow mommy what a nice person she is..hehehe so both I and my daughter thank you
You are both very welcome! Enjoy!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #1949
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny 3 View Post
Hi Amy,

I was wondering if I could please have three Skylanders, the names are: Aaron, Ian and one with Evan. Thank you ever so much. Nanny (Lois)
Here are your requested designs...

Old 01-20-2013, 11:29 PM   #1950
kidz dream
Earning My Ears

Hi Amy Happy New Years to you and YR family. I have some request and really appreciate your help.
1.Req. Lalaloopsy cupcake circle topper with HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KENDRA, and CHOCO.wrapper.
2.Req. If u can assist for a wedding colors pink and brown cupcake toppers WILLIAM & LIZ FEB.9 ,2012 and circles for the bottom of a kiss chocolate.
3.Req. My child is Star student for her class so I wld like bag toppers to pass out some treats. not sure what shld it say but her name is GISELLE Velazquez wld like something with HELLO KITTY for girls and boys AVENGERS/or spiderman perhaps.

Chocolate wrapper with cupcakes saying Happy Valentines Day From: Sweetz CARRANZA
Please thank you.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: