Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #2596
binkytell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikimous View Post
We just starting booking our activities and I noticed on the DCL site, they have added some tour options in Barcelona. So, if you haven't looked at the Port Adventures section recently... take a look now. They specifically have tours that finish with a drop at the airport or the hotel. Bookings will be available on ship... not online.

Interested in this too, is that the visit to Montserrat ??

Would pass few hours till check in time

Has anyone done this tour before?
Old 01-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #2597
kaseyC

Mother of Three Lovely Princesses
DVC Owner - BWV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
I've signed up, although think my two will either still be in bed or in Vibe!

Have never had breakfast in Lumineres, so that will be something new in itself. I am looking forward to being able to chat with people, as being a single parent and also quite shy I don't find it that easy. Difficult to be shy in pj's though!!
I'm traveling without my DH for this cruise, just my two youngest DDs. I'm also a SAHM, so my problem is that I tend to talk too much because I'm just THRILLED to be around other adults!!
BC/ Disney Wonder 2000 ~ Poly Concierge 2002 ~ BC Concierge 2003 ~ SSR 2004 ~ BWV 2005 ~ WL Concierge 2006 ~ Disney Wonder/BWV 2006 ~ BWV 2007 ~ Disney Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 2007 ~ Disney Magic W. Caribbean 2007 ~ AKV 2008 ~ BWV F&WF 2008 ~ Poly CL 2008/2009 ~ BCV/ Disney Magic E. Caribbean 2009 ~ BWV 2010 ~ AKV/ Disney Dream B2B 2011~ BW Flower & Garden Weekend 2011 ~ BLT 2012 ~ Disney Fantasy E. Caribbean 2012 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2013 ~ Disneyland Paris 2013 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2014 ~ Grand Californian CL 2014
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #2598
binkytell
DIS Veteran

Fish extender update

Cutoff date will be 6weeks prior to cruise embarkation, April 4th.

General consensus seemed to be around 15 to 20 cabins for each group
Would be manageable, so that's what I will work towards.

Sarah
Old 01-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #2599
Yvet
♫ She is a dancing queen ♪ One of the Netherpeople
Has quite a unique FE

If i remember correct then there is somebody cruising from Galveston before the EBTA.

If this is correct then please let me know because i have some questions about stuff available on the Magic...

Upcomming Trip:
WDW: May 9th 2013
DCL: May 18th EBTA

Previous Trips:
ABD: 2011 (Backstage Magic)
DCL: 2008 (Western) - 2009 (PCC1.0) - 2010 (EBTA, MED, PCC2.0) - 2012 (PCC3.0, PCC4.0)
DL, 2000 - 2006 - 2011.
DLRP, 1995 - 1996 - 2002 - 2003 - 2007 - 2008 - 2011 - 2012.
WDW, 1999 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 (april/may + dec) - 2009 (april/may + dec) - 2010 (april/may + dec) - 2011 (april/may + dec) - 2012 (June + Dec).
Old 01-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #2600
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbru View Post
So here's my dumb question of the day - does DCL ever come out with Florida Resident Rates for cruises NOT sailing from Florida? (geez, that sounds even dumber after I typed it :-)
From a former high school math teacher... there are NO dumb questions

I have no clue on your answer though! I just started cruising Disney in 2011. Prior to having children, have to admit Disney was never on our radar screen
Old 01-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #2601
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I've signed up, although think my two will either still be in bed or in Vibe!

Have never had breakfast in Lumineres, so that will be something new in itself. I am looking forward to being able to chat with people, as being a single parent and also quite shy I don't find it that easy. Difficult to be shy in pj's though!!

Thanks for signing up!

You will love breakfast there. On our 7-nt in November when I took my 2 year old and my parents, they always ate at Topsiders (and would've skipped dinner if I wouldn't have coerced them to dine with us) but the little one and I ate breakfast at Lumiere's almost every day. Very helpful with children and ordering food. Never crowded.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #2602
hmhaase
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyGirl

From a former high school math teacher... there are NO dumb questions

I have no clue on your answer though! I just started cruising Disney in 2011. Prior to having children, have to admit Disney was never on our radar screen
I am a former math teacher as well!! I taught middle school though! And I totally agree, no dumb questions!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #2603
hmhaase
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvet
If i remember correct then there is somebody cruising from Galveston before the EBTA.

If this is correct then please let me know because i have some questions about stuff available on the Magic...
I just went on the magic over Christmas (awesome cruise), so I might be able to answer some things!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #2604
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by p17blo View Post
PIF earlier this week. All flight booked in both directions (LHR - DFW - IAH and BCN - LHR)

Oh well 8 days until my Dream B2B and the I can concentrate on counting down to EBTA.

Paul
Congrats!! And Happy B2B coming up!!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #2605
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmhaase View Post
I am a former math teacher as well!! I taught middle school though! And I totally agree, no dumb questions!
Awesome!!! I actually taught both, but am more focused on high school math now with my tutoring, but loved loved loved middle school. I taught grades 6, 7, 8 but my favorite was 8th. Those kids are still "my kids"!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #2606
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbo View Post
My girls don't have Disney jammies . They do have some from Gymbo. Maybe I'll search for some Disney ones.

Looking forward to it. I just told DH that the girls and I would go, knowing that he would not be up for it, and he told me that he wants to join us! Very unexpected. So we'll be signing up.
I think we are going to have to purchase new ones.... the current ones seem to be not stretching with the growth spurts!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #2607
Ladyshopper
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkytell View Post
How about a tigger onesie from primark for all of us, now that would be some sight
My son who is 15 did say he would come if he could wear his onesie........I told him they take up too much room packing, and the weather will (hopefully!) be too nice to require onesies!

For my daughters 14th birthday in November her and her friends went to the cinema in their onesies!

I would love one, but due to being a little bit porky I would look like some kind of overgrown oompa loompa, so have decided against it!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #2608
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Do you think he is worried about the people your mixing with here on
The Dis, that on our 1st sea day were all meeting in our pj's
Heck, I have a pic of the youngest and I up on deck as we sailed into somewhere -- still in my PJs. Thought I'd make a quick dash up there to see - so those PJs aren't limited to nice dining restaurants (just forewarning folks!)
Old 01-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #2609
twopeasonepod
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Fish extender update

Cutoff date will be 6weeks prior to cruise embarkation, April 4th.

General consensus seemed to be around 15 to 20 cabins for each group
Would be manageable, so that's what I will work towards.

Sarah
K, I know it's been posted already, but we can give to everyone if we want, right? Not committing to that, but maybe we'll give something small to all cabins and kick it up a notch for our assigned ones!

Old 01-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #2610
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My son who is 15 did say he would come if he could wear his onesie........I told him they take up too much room packing, and the weather will (hopefully!) be too nice to require onesies!

For my daughters 14th birthday in November her and her friends went to the cinema in their onesies!

I would love one, but due to being a little bit porky I would look like some kind of overgrown oompa loompa, so have decided against it!
Our Target and Walmart have had some cute ones lately, but I know that doesn't help you in the UK!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: