Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #331
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

I loved the characters in their special costumes. I think my Photopass photos came out OK, but I have not really had a look at them since I got my disk.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #332
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellandeeyor View Post
Love the Minnie photo
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I loved the characters in their special costumes. I think my Photopass photos came out OK, but I have not really had a look at them since I got my disk.

Corinna
I thought they looked ok when I was editing online, but once I got them I could see they looked kind of faded out wioth Minnie and very orange with Daisy.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #333
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Don't feel dumb. I too would have thought they were dressed that way for the party. Cute, cute pictures! The picture of Donald giving Goofy a thumbs down made me laugh!

Just me and my girla very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Lovemy3babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #334
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

I love how Claire is studying Minnie in one of the pics. Also love Donald's little performance to your cameras
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #335
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

And more great photos!
Sorry for the lighting being bad, but all in all your pics came out pretty well.

Love the fact that Donald is such a poser!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #336
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Don't feel dumb. I too would have thought they were dressed that way for the party. Cute, cute pictures! The picture of Donald giving Goofy a thumbs down made me laugh!
I didn't really keep up much on what was being done in this section. I knew character meets, but I guess I didn't realized they were circus themed .

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I love how Claire is studying Minnie in one of the pics. Also love Donald's little performance to your cameras
She's likes to check out the characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
And more great photos!
Sorry for the lighting being bad, but all in all your pics came out pretty well.

Love the fact that Donald is such a poser!
Thanks. Donald is usually pretty funny.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #337
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

So this time I was all the way back on page 10, but I read all the way to 23 and I'm caught up again.

I saw that same Disney on Ice show! River wanted popcorn but I wouldn't let him have it for that much. I wanted the program until I saw how much it was, the guy working the booth never told me it came with anything extra and I didn't want to pay 20 just for the book.

Yeah for Skip picking out a good gift for you!

When River saw the picture of Alexis catching the food in her mouth he started jumping up and down and yelling "can we go there"

I think October is my favorite time of the year to go to Disney although I will take anytime I can get!

It looks like you all had a nice Christmas and did it up right!

As always I love looking at all your pictures.
Kathy Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #338
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Love the photos with Daisy & Minnie
Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #339
mrp4352
DIS Veteran

Dumbo's play area

(I'm getting caught up!)

You know, I thought the same thing y'all did looking at the play area. But I was surprised - my neices loved the play area (they're 5, 7, and 9). I think the biggest thing for them was the opportunity to run around and just play for a little while. They actually asked for time in the play area on our last trip, even though Dumbo was running with absolutely no wait at the time we were there...

Disney Dream Maiden Voyage trip report http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post40042393
May 21, 2012 Yukon Ho! Wonder cruise report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2937171
mrp4352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #340
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
So this time I was all the way back on page 10, but I read all the way to 23 and I'm caught up again.

I saw that same Disney on Ice show! River wanted popcorn but I wouldn't let him have it for that much. I wanted the program until I saw how much it was, the guy working the booth never told me it came with anything extra and I didn't want to pay 20 just for the book.

Yeah for Skip picking out a good gift for you!

When River saw the picture of Alexis catching the food in her mouth he started jumping up and down and yelling "can we go there"

I think October is my favorite time of the year to go to Disney although I will take anytime I can get!

It looks like you all had a nice Christmas and did it up right!

As always I love looking at all your pictures.
I have been trying to update more lately too, though it doesn't always work the way I want it too.
I always know going int to a Disney event they are going to charge me an arm and a leg! UGH! The popcorn wasn't too bad though with free refills. Claire is a popcorn pig!
I am making stir fry tonight. Claire loves it now because of our Christmas eve experience, though I don't throw food in her mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Love the photos with Daisy & Minnie
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrp4352 View Post
(I'm getting caught up!)

You know, I thought the same thing y'all did looking at the play area. But I was surprised - my neices loved the play area (they're 5, 7, and 9). I think the biggest thing for them was the opportunity to run around and just play for a little while. They actually asked for time in the play area on our last trip, even though Dumbo was running with absolutely no wait at the time we were there...
I guess thats kind of my issue about those type of things. I avoid those because I hate wasting precious Disney time to do something we could do at Chuck E Cheese.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:01 PM   #341
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I have been trying to update more lately too, though it doesn't always work the way I want it too.
I always know going int to a Disney event they are going to charge me an arm and a leg! UGH! The popcorn wasn't too bad though with free refills. Claire is a popcorn pig!
I am making stir fry tonight. Claire loves it now because of our Christmas eve experience, though I don't throw food in her mouth.

thanks

I guess thats kind of my issue about those type of things. I avoid those because I hate wasting precious Disney time to do something we could do at Chuck E Cheese.
You just made me LOL ! Now I have the image of you throwing food in Claire's mouth
Kathy Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #342
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Donald looked very interactive for you! Love the thumbs down shot and hamming it up for your cameras!

The lighting in there really is awful. I am still surprised at how bad it is in some of those permanent character meeting spots.

But aren't they just adorable????? I was sort of disappointed at having those characters meeting only in their circus attire now in the MK, and at losing Minnie at TST, but it was so worth it. Very unique, and so adorable!
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #343
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
You just made me LOL ! Now I have the image of you throwing food in Claire's mouth
It would be a funny sight, as I have no aim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Donald looked very interactive for you! Love the thumbs down shot and hamming it up for your cameras!

The lighting in there really is awful. I am still surprised at how bad it is in some of those permanent character meeting spots.

But aren't they just adorable????? I was sort of disappointed at having those characters meeting only in their circus attire now in the MK, and at losing Minnie at TST, but it was so worth it. Very unique, and so adorable!
They are so cute, but you are right, I wish they also had them in normal attire somewhere. Is there a spot to find Donald dress in his blues?
Old 01-19-2013, 08:32 AM   #344
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
They are so cute, but you are right, I wish they also had them in normal attire somewhere. Is there a spot to find Donald dress in his blues?
Nope. He's not in his blues anywhere in any of the parks right now. Crazy, huh? Some folks have been none too happy about that.
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #345
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

We were stalking you! I have a little blonde head in a corner of one of my pictures, but unless you know it's Claire, you wouldn't realize.

The lighting in there was harsh. A lot of my photos are Minnie pics redish tinted. I changed my WB and it helped a bit.

Kadence was just like, "Look! Claire is using the autograph book!"

I let her read it and she asked me what eyeballing meant.
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: