Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #11
Angebee
Mouseketeer

Hi, my name is Ange and my overpacking problems usually stem from being terrified of flying so I have to bring my 'Linus Blanket', which, in my case, is the baby Mickey plushie I got as a kid. He takes up 2/3rds the length of a check in bag easy. It was so much fun trying to pack around him the first time that I had a crying fit thinking we'd miss our plane because I couldn't get everything in properly. Granted I was trying to also pack a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, light overjacket, shorts and jeans option for practically every single day of the trip.

This time around I'm making a check list of how many days we're there, what the weather should be like (one week out), and how often I can get away with wearing something twice (jeans & overjackets). On any normal day I'm that girl who just reaches into the closet and wears whatever I grab first but take that option away from me for a week and suddenly I'm London Tipton! Hopefully the chart will help.

Should I count the mini-pharmacy I try to bring with me due to sensitive skin and twelve-dozen allergies as 'overpacking', too?

(inactive at the moment) 'No Pit Stoppo!' -- Our first TR (Feb 2013)

The Sunfinders ... 'Lady' (mom), 'Butch' (dad), me, Kit (21)

'88, '90, '94 to '98 -- offsite w/ family '09 -- ASsport & '13 -- AoA Cars '11 -- offsite at Disneyland!
Angebee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: