Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #11
mrsR123
Mad about the mouse
Teacher, teacher, can you teach me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoHo View Post

Also I note neither of you cared to comment on the fact that Epcot used to have attractions that met the highest standard and not one of them exists any more.

Also Also, I'm not sure it's possible to exceed Haunted and Pirates on a Technology adjusted scale. I mean sure, in absolute terms you could have newer technology. I mean that in terms of being a 100% on every single aspect of what it takes to be a Disney attraction. Do you understand? in other words, if Disney were to have created pirates in 2013, but used the exact same technology, it would no longer be a perfect attraction. but some mythical new attraction that used modern technology and hit everything else from theme to storytelling would not somehow be more perfect than pirates.
I, like pilfer, only commented where I disagreed.

Epcot, it's pretty much a shell of it's former self: The Seas, SSE, JIYI and the Mexico pavillion have all been ruined. I would have preferred a park with Test Track AND --was it World of Motion. And I've never set foot in the life pavillion because my kids were really little the only time it was ever open since I started going as a grown-up and we were being very selective about what we tried to do at the time...

I don't disagree at all about Pirates and HM-- they are pretty much perfect and shouldn't be messed with and aren't being equalled very often if at all with "technology of the time" new attractions.
mrsR123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: