Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #1876
Debrn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Congrats!
Thanks very excited !!! All I need is one more Disney addiction (CL)
10/10 BWV/BLT
03/12 Poly TPV, 10/12 Pop/Dolphin
02/13 AKV
03/13 YC CL,Dolphin/CSR

ME &DBF DD 13DS 10
Old 01-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #1877
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Wow, just reading up on the all-day menu changes at Le Cellier. Guess we were lucky to go when we did -- they took the burger off the menu.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #1878
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Jeanette: Awwwww... hello to Bree! (I swear the first picture you posted of Nancy, she was an itty-bitty thing. Just what have you and Candace been feeding your fur-babies -- Miracle-Gro?!)
I know...they said Beagle mix...she is much bigger than a beagle She's a rescue pup...good guess I guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Pas, I hope your dd's chin is better.

:
She's great Ginny...and officially a RCer....after looking at the website...she has decided AoA I had to make some changes to make it work since we are officially a family of seven...DH is booked at Pop He might like that So we will be in a Nemo room and I saved SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much $ no problem affording airfare...and possibly a Summer trip

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 01-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #1879
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Hi Peeps

I’m so far behind, so I will apologize now for missing posts..

Jen, so sorry about DH’s Nana, and all the family issues…. It would be nice if everyone could recognize that life is short and try to put aside past issues and come together as a family. Hopefully your DD's are feeling better... BTW, your rescue beagle is adorable! And love your DH’s sense of humor!!

Pas, so thankful that Bree didn’t need stitches and that she’s feeling better (and broken glasses?? Still haven't found mine btw....

And I’d say congrats on booking BWI CL for May... I mean April oops ... now AOA and POP!!!

Kook, will check out your CR thread today, sure it will be as amazing as your other 2. and Kook, LOVE, LOVE, the Big Bang Theory!!!

Padawans, I read somewhere that you got CL at the Poly (and now AKL!). AND I will have to bring some vodka to go along with the diet lemoade... great idea to use the mickey cup!!

Miss & Iheart … LOVE the picture… of two lovely ladies!

Miss, did you come up with a plan for your DH’s birthday??

MM, congrats on YC CL and PIF!!

Debrn: Congrats on booking YC CL!!

Melissa, all your GF baking sounds soo good! (I too thought of Grand Floridian first ). Sorry about your April trip....

DzbyCrzy1, MM, Pas, Last year I started trying to eat healthier, and smaller portions in my quest to lose a few pounds. I found that 5 small meals are better than 3 larger ones. Also joined the YMCA and have been going fairly constantly with DD. For this 50+ body, that has helped a lot. Gone are the days where I can control losing weight with regular dieting.

Wookie, too bad about the financial aid ...getting your degree is important and WDW will always be there. Hopefully Disney will be in your future soon.

DetTigsGal
… that’s wonderful that your DH’s band was pictured and mentioned on the Podcast!!

Marie, have you heard about the position yet?? Any news on DL for next year?

Love seeing everyone’s cute pups and kittens!

Hi to our newest RCers!!

Pumba, we were just at Riverside over marathon weekend, and we had a fabulous time... yes it is spread out, but we were fortunate to be right near the bus stop. It is so beautiful, I booked a BB for November, have no idea if I'm going or not!! AND I LOVE, Piano Bob!!

mom2munchkins .... I usually do my changing before actually booking too!!

Hi Ginny, Magic, Christine, Linda, and Lacey!!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 01-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #1880
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Pas, so thankful that Bree didn’t need stitches and that she’s feeling better (and broken glasses?? Still haven't found mine btw....

And I’d say congrats on booking BWI CL for May... I mean April but I feel that may change too…

DzbyCrzy1, MM, Pas, Last year I started trying to eat healthier, and smaller portions in my quest to lose a few pounds. I found that 5 small meals are better than 3 larger ones. Also joined the YMCA and have been going fairly constantly with DD. For this 50+ body, that has helped a lot. Gone are the days where I can control losing weight with regular dieting.
As you posted...I was ch-ch-changing.....a Nemo suite...handpicked by Bree (Kate's been BEGGING to stay there) and a Standard Pop room for Brian (officially anyhoo)

So far so good wit the diet...I have been eating well and drinking LOTS of Agua! Todays two week weigh in...9 lbs down already

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 01-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #1881
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
As you posted...I was ch-ch-changing.....a Nemo suite...handpicked by Bree (Kate's been BEGGING to stay there) and a Standard Pop room for Brian (officially anyhoo)

So far so good wit the diet...I have been eating well and drinking LOTS of Agua! Todays two week weigh in...9 lbs down already
Awesome!! And Brian gets the POP room?? Might you have a girl slumber party one night???

And for being 9 lbs down and counting... altough IMO, you looked great when I saw you 2 weeks ago!!

TY Kook!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #1882
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Just posted last night and of course, I'm now behind. Been spending too much time on Bay Lake...

Pastastic change, my queen. Do the Paslettes know? And 9 pounds is amazing! There is NO stopping you now - keep up the great work!

Janet, I know you're busy recovering form meeting Linda who is now claiming to be retired and not in fact homeless. Will you be filing a TR or waxing nostalgic about your trip soon? Looking forward to you dropping in at Tempo Bay...

DH is relieved I'm finally done with the new thread so that I can finalize our ADRs for March. He keeps asking where we're eating when we stay with the bears. When I last did ADRs, I was getting pretty frustrated with getting the "try again later" admonishment in between bookings. Anyone else frustrated with the new site?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #1883
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Just posted last night and of course, I'm now behind. Been spending too much time on Bay Lake...

Pastastic change, my queen. Do the Paslettes know? And 9 pounds is amazing! There is NO stopping you now - keep up the great work!

Janet, I know you're busy recovering form meeting Linda who is now claiming to be retired and not in fact homeless. Will you be filing a TR or waxing nostalgic about your trip soon? Looking forward to you dropping in at Tempo Bay...

DH is relieved I'm finally done with the new thread so that I can finalize our ADRs for March. He keeps asking where we're eating when we stay with the bears. When I last did ADRs, I was getting pretty frustrated with getting the "try again later" admonishment in between bookings. Anyone else frustrated with the new site?
Recover from meeting sweet little old granny me!!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #1884
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Well, that's not what your screen name implies

You know I love ribbing you - speaking of RIBS! Are you sitting right outside WCC in the lobby waiting for them to start serving dinner soon so you can partake in some ribs and bottomless milk shakes? I would be...
Old 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #1885
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well, that's not what your screen name implies

You know I love ribbing you - speaking of RIBS! Are you sitting right outside WCC in the lobby waiting for them to start serving dinner soon so you can partake in some ribs and bottomless milk shakes? I would be...
Oh now there's an idea for the evening! Come join me! Speaking of homeless ... as you seem to like to do .... the couches upstairs are pretty comfy ... just sayin!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #1886
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Hi Janet! I am home today on my day off -- I could just cry I feel all gloomy, it's been two weeks today since my interview, and no news yet I'm losing hope. I don't know why I feel so sad -- actually -- I think I do know, I just wanted the choice, you know?? The choice to say yes or no. My DS 16 was so sweet last night when I teared up talking about it after work with my DH -- he hugged me big and tight like a bear, kissed me on the cheek and said "you'll get it Mom, you have all the qualifications there's no reason they shouldn't offer it to you" -- I love my boy, the faith they have in you! Wish I could bottle it up for any time I'm feeling blue

I'm still dreaming of Disneyland -- but that takes money, and I was hoping for the extra income from the new job. He (DS) wants me to take him and his BF to DL next Feb over teachers convention (it would be Feb 2-8 or there abouts)

He also wants a grad trip to WDW with his GF Jan / or Feb 2015 -- I'd love to do both, but it'll only happen with extra income .

Boy I wish HR didn't keep people hanging when it came to selection process!

Thanks so much for all the support! Hope I'll hear positive news soon

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
Old 01-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #1887
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Oh now there's an idea for the evening! Come join me! Speaking of homeless ... as you seem to like to do .... the couches upstairs are pretty comfy ... just sayin!
I'm only a little over 850 miles away - I'll see you in about 14 hours. At least you're not lodgeless. Your home away from home is the best - WDW!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #1888
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm only a little over 850 miles away - I'll see you in about 14 hours. At least you're not lodgeless. Your home away from home is the best - WDW!
Breakfast???
Old 01-18-2013, 02:55 PM   #1889
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout
Wow, just reading up on the all-day menu changes at Le Cellier. Guess we were lucky to go when we did -- they took the burger off the menu.
I thought of you when I read that the other day. I had just made our lunch res for July 1. I guess my 15 year old will be having the bread service, a coke and dessert . Although at T'giving he said he liked the one at LLT better.
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
Old 01-18-2013, 02:59 PM   #1890
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Linda has just as much energy as me!! and I so want to be retired and [homeless] and be like Linda! Linda, BTW, thank you for being my roomie!!

I've been moving a bit slow this week... caught a cold in FL and it has wiped me out, but starting to feel the old energy coming back...

Kook, you will appreciate this... DD says to me on Monday "Mom, you seem to be having trouble getting up in the morning, I think you go to bed too late" Oh really?? Now my DD thinks she knows it all! And she says she wants to go to the YMCA in the morning at 5 AM! This is the girl who 2 weeks ago struggled to get out of bed each morning ...what happened?? That part is great, but I could do without her analzying me and telling me what I need to do.

Kook, I don't know how you maintain 3 FAQ threads.... truly awe inspiring!!

P.S. I dislike the new website!!

Quote:
Sweet... YES.... but old?....NO WAY!! (everyone.. she's not grumpy either ) Next time, we are getting to at least ONE meet and greet. And we must go to see Piano Bob again. Does this bring back memories????

TY Kook!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: