Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #3706
wagsis
Earning My Ears

Ok, I'm not sure I'm doing this right. HOW do I edit these graphics to get my children's name on them? I am interested in the names with the characters inside, and also the micky head map. ?? Thank you!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #3707
wagsis
Earning My Ears

Oh, and is there any way to get a pirate style map with our actual destinations on it? I want to surprise my kids with the magnets on the door and am VERY new at this.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #3708
05MM08MM
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagsis
Ok, I'm not sure I'm doing this right. HOW do I edit these graphics to get my children's name on them? I am interested in the names with the characters inside, and also the micky head map. ?? Thank you!
You will need blanks, without any names on them to work best. I add them in MS Word, size them to my liking then set the image back in the image settings. Use Wordart I believe it's called, set the font the way you want it then put the font where I want to place it on the image. You can size the font to fit the image as you wish. Hope that helps, hard to explain stuff sometimes through words. I don't use those fancy photo editing software.

March 1997 WDW Offsite, May 2008 Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2009 Portofino Inn & Suites - D23 Expo, Sept. 2009 Pop Century, Nov/Dec 2010 Sheraton Vistana Resort - offsite WDW, Jan 2011 Pop Century, Aug 2011 Eden Roc Inn Anaheim - D23 Expo, Nov 2011 Marriot Grande Vista Resort - offsite WDW, Aug 2012 HOJO Anahiem - DLR, Oct 2012 Disney Magic Cruise, Dec 2012 Disney Dream Cruise & Art of Animation WDW, Feb 2013 Disney Magic Cruise, June 2013 Coronado Springs WDW, Nov 2013 Disney Magic Cruise
Old 01-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #3709
MinnieMouse121
Earning My Ears

Would it be possible to have an Mickey Head itinerary for Disney Fantasy Jan 26th-Feb 2nd 2013? Our destinations are St. Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico and Castway Cay, leaving out of Port Canaveral.

I would appreciate this so much. I didn't find this forum until yesterday i'm a little on the late train.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #3710
wagsis
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! How do I get the blanks?
Old 01-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #3711
MomMouse
Earning My Ears

Smile Beach Chairs and Surfboards

Hi Millie
You did some great disigns for me when we cruised in 2012. I am planning to do a few magnets for a friend who is cruising 2013 with her whole family(13).
Could I get 2 Beach chairs with Disney Dream 2013 and the names
Mike
Linda

I'd like the Surfboards divided as follows
4 surfboards: Rick, Jen, Jianna, Ryan
5 surfboards: Danny, Deidre, Brendan, Faith, DJ (boy)
2 surfboards: Todd, Austin

Please add Disney Dream 2013. I really appreciate your time and talent
Old 01-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #3712
socaintexas
Earning My Ears

Millie, I figured out how to make some rudimentary projects based on your excellent guidance. Quick question - in most of the images I found if I center the image in the head then there is nothing in the ears. Is there anyway to stretch the background up there without distorting the image or do I just need to keep looking for other pictures that will work?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #3713
cjrehm
Earning My Ears

Requesting for a cruise on Jan 26. if possible?

Hi there! I'm so sorry this is so last minute as I've just discovered your thread. I've enjoyed much of you work as Ive looked through and wondered by chance if I may please have help with getting a few of your pictures done? If so, I'd be so grateful! Our cruise leaves out next week on the 26th on the Disney Magic out of Galveston, Texas. Sorry I can't post links or pictures as this is my 6th post and it won't let me do so.

I was hoping to get the one with the beach theme with the beach chairs with the names -- Shane, Cindy, Michelle & Ryan.
At the top it would be Disney Magic 2013

the license plate design with Princesses with the name Michelle

The Porthole with

the characters saying Disney Magic 2013
The Rehm Family's 1st Cruise!

Porthole with Princesses that says Michelle
Porthole with Nemo characters that says Ryan
Porthole with Stitch that says Cindy
Porthole with a Pirate Mickey if possible ..if not a captain Mickey that says Shane

A namefill with princesses for Michelle
a namefill with Wall-E Characters for Ryan

namefill with the Fab 5 for Cindy
and a namefill with Mickey Mouse for Shane

Also, one last one (sorry just so excited!)

I saw one that I can't find anymore but its a picture of the Disney Cruise ship on water and celebrating whatever event .. was looking for it saying Celebrating our 10 Year wedding anniversary or something like that with the names, Cindy & Shane.

Gosh Sorry I wrote so much and hope to hear before the 26th. Again, so sorry for the late notice.

-Cindy
Old 01-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #3714
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Millpie,

We're on the June 1 to June 8, 2013 Med (with a family of 9) and I was wondering if you can help out with some designs. I'm making magnets, cards and iron-on transfers for our FE pockets (bought the Ikea one, since I don't sew )

Can we have these two following designs that say "Disney Magic Mediterranean" to "June 1 - June 8, 2013"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelltwins View Post

And also the following?

Design: Mickey head w/tiara & Aurora
Name: Maddie

Design: Mickey head w/tiara & Sofia
Name: Emily

Design: Circle w/princesses
Name: Maddie

Design: Circle w/princesses
Name: Emily

Design: http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/use...l?sort=4&o=192

Phrases: June 2013, Disney Magic

Design: http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/use...l?sort=4&o=409

Name: Penn

Design: Mickey head w/tiara & Ariel
Name: Jane

Design: Is it possible to do something like this but for the Magic?
http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/use...hairs.jpg.html

Names on chairs: Penn, Jane

Thank you so so so so much! Most of these will be a surprise for my family...
Old 01-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #3715
dddiii
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddiii View Post
Hi Milliepie,

Can you do another version of this one for us?

/milliesky/media/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/Portholes/GiffordfamilyMickeypalsporthole.jpg.html

Sorry it won't let me post a real link.

We are going in March 2013...

Thanks again!
Hi Millie, I posted this a couple of times and I wasnt sure if I was in line or not. We were hoping you could change the date for us. Sorry, not trying to push just wanted to make sure you had us in the to do pile!

Thanks!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #3716
wagsis
Earning My Ears

Ok, lost last message. Hoping for help, trying really hard to do on my own and after several hours can't even find pictures from websites. First Disney experience, travelling on Disney Wonder Feb. 25, 2013, The Grimms Miami-Grand Cayman-Cozumel-Miami. Hoping to get this info on a Micky head map or on a map that looks kind of like a pirate map... Also have 3 kids, Would like the Pirate head mickys(the one that's like a shadow, I can't find the picture anymore) for the two boys names Hunter, and Wade. I would like the porthole minnie with the name Tatum in it. Can you help me out, or direct me to someone who can? Thanks sooooo much!

Last edited by wagsis; 01-18-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #3717
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddiii View Post
Hi Millie, I posted this a couple of times and I wasnt sure if I was in line or not. We were hoping you could change the date for us. Sorry, not trying to push just wanted to make sure you had us in the to do pile!

Thanks!
Yes, you are. You also posted the month which is very helpful to me. Right now I am on page 202, so if your post is after that, then I haven't gotten to it yet. I will get to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagsis View Post
Ok, lost last message. Hoping for help, trying really hard to do on my own and after several hours can't even find pictures from websites. First Disney experience, travelling on Disney Wonder Feb. 25, 2013, The Grimms Miami-Grand Cayman-Cozumel-Miami. Hoping to get this info on a Micky head map or on a map that looks kind of like a pirate map... Also have 3 kids, Would like the Pirate head mickys(the one that's like a shadow, I can't find the picture anymore) for the two boys names Hunter, and Wade. I would like the porthole minnie with the name Tatum in it. Can you help me out, or direct me to someone who can? Thanks sooooo much!
Hello. Congratulations on your first Disney cruise! I know that you will find it very enjoyable. I know how confusing and sometimes frustrating it can be to try to figure everything out. First thing you should do is read the first post to get general information about where to get door number ear art, and where you can see pictures of other doors. If you are looking for blanks that you can use, take a look at DISigners signatures and there are usually links to their photo sharing sites where you can find some. Not everyone provides them because there are those who like to take them and sell them, which is very frowned upon. The DISigners create these images in their free time and sometimes they are not available immediately, but they will get back to you as they can. If something is specifically requested of me, I add it to my list. If it is a general request like "can anyone," I make a note, but it is not my priority because other DISigners may have some great ideas and I like to concentrate on my requests. (Sorry guys) If you visit the creative DISigns forum, there are many DISigners that can assist you if you post a thread with your requests. http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105 There are a lot of similar designs that can be substituted for one that you like if the original DISigner you request from is unable to get to it. I hope that helps.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #3718
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMouse121 View Post
Would it be possible to have an Mickey Head itinerary for Disney Fantasy Jan 26th-Feb 2nd 2013? Our destinations are St. Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico and Castway Cay, leaving out of Port Canaveral.

I would appreciate this so much. I didn't find this forum until yesterday i'm a little on the late train.
You are in luck. That one has been done already.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #3719
Jane1967
Disney Dreamer

Bump

Just checking....page 188 post #2810

Disney Wonder February 2009
Disney World February 2009
Disney Wonder June 2009
Disney Dream June 2011
Disney Fantasy March 2013
Disney World May 2014