Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
AlixaLock
Mouseketeer

California Grill question

Alright, I know that no one will have a definitive answer to this, but someone might have a similar prior experience or informed opinion...

We have a 7:45 pm reservation for California Grill on Friday, February 1. I was actually really excited to book this once the refurb was rescheduled to begin on February 2nd, but not I am having second thoughts. My first (probably paranoid) worry is that they will suddenly decide to close the place early and I won't have an ADR that night. Honestly, this is not my greatest concern because as of today, 12 days out there is tons of dining available due to relatively low crowds.

MY real concern is will the food be up to par! Or will they be cleaning out the fridge while our back is turned watching Wishes. I keep wondering if supplies will be limited on certain items etc ... Anyone have thoughts on this??

Surprise! You are going to the Denstist trip to the Beach Club, February, 2014! Halloween Birthday Party, 2013 at the Contemporary! January, 2013 our last off season getaway at the Grand Floridian! June 9-18, 2012 Summer at the Bay Lake Tower! October 5-11, 2011 Food and Wine/MNSSHP at The Grand Flo; Jan/Feb 2011 Polynesian Dream Trip; June 2010 Grand Californian Dreaming (DL); March 2009 Boardwalk with Baby; May 2008 Baby meets Mickey at the Grand Californian (DL); January 2007 Grand Floridian, Dec 2005 Christmas at the Beach Club; 2003 Caribbean Beach ... 1974-1995 ..... Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland ...
AlixaLock is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: