Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #346
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusiqChic99 View Post
I have a question regarding Business Class rooms. We had a discount pin and the only rooms they would let us book was business class. My question is are we stuck in Cabana 9B? Can we request another area of the resort?

Thanks in advance.
Cabana 9B is one of the most desirable locations at CSR and the reason why I was willing to pay a little more to have business class for my first visit to CSR. Not sure "stuck" is the word I would use, but I guess if you have your heart set on staying in the Casistas or elsewhere, I can understand your not wanting to be there. You do present a good question though if you could request elsewhere.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
Old 01-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #347
MTAPierce
Excited for our 1st trip to WDW!

Just paid my deposit!

September 8, 2013.. we'll be checking into CSR!!

I simply cannot wait!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #348
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy4prez View Post
Cabana 9B is one of the most desirable locations at CSR and the reason why I was willing to pay a little more to have business class for my first visit to CSR. Not sure "stuck" is the word I would use, but I guess if you have your heart set on staying in the Casistas or elsewhere, I can understand your not wanting to be there. You do present a good question though if you could request elsewhere.
Agree!! Wonderful spot!

Old 01-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #349
MusiqChic99
Love means going out to eat so that your husband won't have to cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy4prez View Post
I know how crazy it sounds to say we don't want Cabanas 9B. We stayed at Coronado Springs last May in Ranchos. I hear nothing but how no ones wants Ranchos because it's far from the main building. However we were the 2nd bus stop around the resort. We never stood on the bus. Busses are what it's all about for us. We don't want to be the last bus stop on route.

From what I gathered from other places it sounds like Cabanas 9B is reserved for guests who pay for business class.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #350
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgg
If we are going to rent a car while staying at CS, which rental car agencies are the most convenient? Any advice?
We use advantage out of MCO. We get great deals from them.

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
Old 01-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #351
iheartdisney
DIS Veteran

Hi all!!
Planning a summer trip, and i am in a toss-up between CSR and the new Little Mermaid rooms at the AoA.
Would you choose one over the other?

If you don't use the internal buses, how long would be the longest walk back to the main building? And is it a nice walk? The pictures make the resort look so peaceful and relaxing. Is it so even in July?
When I was researching and debating a stay at CSR a few trips ago (several years), I remember there was a confusion about Disney Dining Plan at CSR. Is it straightened out?

edited to add one more question...
Does CSR have many connecting rooms?

Last edited by iheartdisney; 01-17-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: one more question...
Old 01-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #352
germ539
Goofy is my favorite

Business Class Lounge room

I looked on Buzz's website last night and there is a video of the "special room" or lounge and I really wasn't that impressed, I know it's not Club level of a deluxe but the video did not show that much of a continental breakfast, midday snacks and evening wine (additional fee) and cheese. It just showed a little bit of stuff, not much food and drink for the extra money, so my question is it worth the extra cost? Has anyone stayed there yet and what are your thoughts?

thanks
2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
Old 01-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #353
Weluvdizney2
Mouseketeer

I would like to know if anyone has stayed Business Class as well, as we have two rooms booked for April. For instance, can I contact the staff before we get there to request connecting rooms?
Old 01-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #354
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weluvdizney2 View Post
I would like to know if anyone has stayed Business Class as well, as we have two rooms booked for April. For instance, can I contact the staff before we get there to request connecting rooms?
It appears so. This was posted by StitchandPooh'sMom in this thread.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3044050

This is the information that I have received:

Opening January 2013!
Coconino Cove  the new Business Lounge at Disney Coronado Springs Resort  will provide a variety of exclusive amenities and upgraded services to our Guests.

Located in the Cabanas, building 9B, Coconino Cove is a semi-exclusive gathering place for networking, relaxing, working or playing.
Guests with Coconino Cove access will enjoy upgraded, semi-exclusive services and amenities, including:
Use of in-lounge iMac and PC stations, computer gaming consoles and flat screen televisions
Electronic device charging stations & boarding pass printing
Areas suitable for small groups to gather and meet in a relaxed setting
Assistance with dining reservations, ticket information and other special requests
Food & beverage offerings throughout the day
Conveniently, all Guests with Coconino Cove access will be located in building 9B during their stay. Guest rooms will be close together near the lobby and convention center.

Coconino Cove is open 7:00 a.m.  10 p.m., 7 days a week

Hope this helps.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #355
OchreHand
Mouseketeer

Just returned from my stay at CSR (11th-19th) Overall we liked this resort a lot! I'll try to compose my thoughts in a little bit, but I'll definitely stay here again
Old 01-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #356
tink2007
DIS Veteran

Shower question

My girlfrinds and I will be staying CSP next month for the Princess Half Marathon. There are 4 of us but only 2 are doing the race. Race particpants have to be at Epcot by 4:00 in the morning for the race. We dont want to wake up the other 2.

Are there bathrooms with showers in the pool area or workout room that we can use? Would we have access to them in the early morning hours?
2005 - Wilderness Lodge
2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
2009 - Marriott's Harbor Lake Resort
2010 - All Star Movies
2011 - Marriott's Harbor Lake Resort
2012 - All Star Sports
2013 - Coronado Springs Resort
2013 - Marriott's Harbour Lake
2013 - All Star Sports
2013 - Disney Cruise - Dream
2014 - Disney All Star Music
Old 01-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #357
Ilivetogo
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink2007 View Post
My girlfrinds and I will be staying CSP next month for the Princess Half Marathon. There are 4 of us but only 2 are doing the race. Race particpants have to be at Epcot by 4:00 in the morning for the race. We dont want to wake up the other 2.

Are there bathrooms with showers in the pool area or workout room that we can use? Would we have access to them in the early morning hours?
Before someone answers about the showers at the pool, did you realize there are solid wood doors that close between the beds and the bathroom/sink area? It's really a great thing. Not only for privacy in changing and showering, but also for the noise/light level. I would think you would be fine staying in your own room. (But that's just me. )

Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #358
tink2007
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post
Before someone answers about the showers at the pool, did you realize there are solid wood doors that close between the beds and the bathroom/sink area? It's really a great thing. Not only for privacy in changing and showering, but also for the noise/light level. I would think you would be fine staying in your own room. (But that's just me. )

Thank you so much! Do you know where I can find a picture of the doorway?
2005 - Wilderness Lodge
2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
2009 - Marriott's Harbor Lake Resort
2010 - All Star Movies
2011 - Marriott's Harbor Lake Resort
2012 - All Star Sports
2013 - Coronado Springs Resort
2013 - Marriott's Harbour Lake
2013 - All Star Sports
2013 - Disney Cruise - Dream
2014 - Disney All Star Music
Old 01-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #359
Ilivetogo

Quote:
Thank you so much! Do you know where I can find a picture of the doorway?
Well, you can see ONE of the huge wood doors here in this pic. It's a little dark tho. You slide the two big doors to meet in the middle. It keeps the bed area quite dark.

IMGP7034 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Old 01-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #360
nathanyell
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Stopped by yesterday to check out other things and checked the pool bathrooms and there are showers.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: