Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #1831
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal
Hey gang, I don't know if I already posted this or not...looks like we will be going back again in June and back at our fav...the grand

Happy day to all
Cynthia
WOOHOO!!! Two trips are better than one

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 01-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #1832
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Poor Bree is home now...she fell at recess and cut her chin....luckily they glued it instead of stitches...poor baby
Oh no! Big hugs to you and your DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I still can't believe they got back to me so fast!!!! Gloria seemed super sweet on the phone!!!!!
That's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hmmm good point, and no not really. But we have FIL who loves animals and usually looks after our cats along with my dad and mom. I guess we could board her as well. We will see.
It's good to have options. I hope the meet goes well

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Since this session just started, and I still have another semester under my current financial aid (I think), I'm going to wait until the first of this next week to talk to my financial adviser at school. I have enough of a headache, that I just don't want to deal with it. Hopefully, I won't have to take school any slower than I am now. I already am only taking one class every eight weeks.

My DH doesn't want me to move the trip, until we have our taxes done. He's still thinking it could be done.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Best of luck! I hope it can all get sorted out painlessly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
I heart I shouldn't worry about the cancellation fees. Disney will let me move them to another date if "knock on wood" something unexpected happens. They will only charge me if cancel completely. I thought of you when I booked the triple split club level stay. You, Pixarmom, and myself are the split stay nuts.
Oh, well that sounds better. As long as you can change you are all set! And yep, a triple split sounds great to me. Don't forget Grumpy Grandma on the crazy split list. She puts all of us to shame!

Quote:
My dh is playing hide and seek with the dog right now. I think he needs to go back to work soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Your NEW CR/BLT thread is up - hope you'll all stop by for a visit!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post47220394
I'll check it out. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
So, I was going through the pics on my phone and was reminded I totally forgot to post one of I_Heart and I!

Here goes! When you see I_Heart, you should have the "Mission Impossible" theme playing in your head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
Hey gang, I don't know if I already posted this or not...looks like we will be going back again in June and back at our fav...the grand

Happy day to all
Cynthia
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Miss and Wookie - the corn bread came out YUMMY!!! I am slowly getting the hang of gluten free baking and now at least I know my kids aren't eating anything with preservatives in it. I swear they are so spoiled, fresh pancakes every morning, fresh bread and pizza crust every few days, and all sort of other fresh baked goodies. I have a felling eventually this will become a little business for me

Melissa

You seriously impress me!

Ok, so now I want to cancel July and do short trips in April and October. I just don't know what to do about our airfare. I have enough SWA rewards for 6 flights to use in April and then I can hope for the infamous Air Tran schedule change for my July airfare and then use those funds for October. Plus April is already discounted and I can move my August BB that I haven't canceled yet to October. Then I'm not waiting on any resort discounts. Does that sound reasonable?
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #1833
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
So, I was going through the pics on my phone and was reminded I totally forgot to post one of I_Heart and I!

Here goes! When you see I_Heart, you should have the "Mission Impossible" theme playing in your head...

Great pic of two beauties!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post

Happy day to all
Cynthia
Grats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Miss and Wookie - the corn bread came out YUMMY!!! I am slowly getting the hang of gluten free baking and now at least I know my kids aren't eating anything with preservatives in it. I swear they are so spoiled, fresh pancakes every morning, fresh bread and pizza crust every few days, and all sort of other fresh baked goodies. I have a felling eventually this will become a little business for me

Melissa

I so want to be living at your house right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post

Best of luck! I hope it can all get sorted out painlessly!
I hope so as well. If not, my inlaws have enough Crown Royal stocked in this house to make me not care.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 01-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #1834
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
[COLOR="Green"]

I hope so as well. If not, my inlaws have enough Crown Royal stocked in this house to make me not care.
Woohoo!
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 01-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #1835
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh, well that sounds better. As long as you can change you are all set! And yep, a triple split sounds great to me. Don't forget Grumpy Grandma on the crazy split list. She puts all of us to shame!
Thanks for remembering me! Don't I also get some sort of award for the longest trips?!?!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #1836
mom2munchkins
Mouseketeer

May I join ...I not only change my resort after I book... I change it before I book my trip too

Wilderness Lodge December 2010
Old 01-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #1837
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Thanks for remembering me! Don't I also get some sort of award for the longest trips?!?!

As a matter of fact, you have just won a MAJOR AWARD!

Old 01-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #1838
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
As a matter of fact, you have just won a MAJOR AWARD!

Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #1839
padawans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
You have been MIA for so long I forgot about you. We all know where you have been......again. My longest so far is 18 nights plus we did two 17 night trips. Not all the nights were at WDW(cruises and Universal or stuck in some airport hotel) so I don't think it comes close to your WDW record breaking trips.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #1840
padawans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2munchkins View Post
May I join ...I not only change my resort after I book... I change it before I book my trip too
I see you play it safe with the generic ticker. So where are you booked today?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #1841
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Everyone, I say we crash Melissa's house for dinner and dessert!

Linda: Watch out, that award is FRA-GEE-LAY! Welcome home to our Queen of Split Stays -- make that Reigning World Champion.

Wookie: Are you going to have a Crown & Coke tonight since you couldn't last night? I'll stop talking about food -- for tonight anyway.

mom2munchkins: The more, the merrier!

Jen:
Old 01-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #1842
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Thank you to everyone who came over to the new CR/BLT thread today. You made it feel more like home. It's a great resort to change to

Looks like you have a leg up on the situation, Linda. Just don't shoot your eye out and drink your Ovaltine!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #1843
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2munchkins View Post

Before, after, during - it's all good, as our RC hostess pas130 would say. Have you been doing those pro/con sheets yet?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #1844
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma

Linda, we could never forget about you!!! You are still in WDW now, right? How cold is it getting? Our cold front is moving in tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2munchkins
You sound like you fit right in . We change our mind before, during, and after booking...and even sometimes right before or after we check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout

Linda: Watch out, that award is FRA-GEE-LAY! Welcome home to our Queen of Split Stays -- make that Reigning World Champion.

Wookie: Are you going to have a Crown & Coke tonight since you couldn't last night? I'll stop talking about food -- for tonight anyway.

Jen:

FRA-GEE-LAY....LMAO!!!! I got the visual of the box being delivered, LOL!!!!! You are welcome to crash here any time . And I promise to serve you yummy gluten free food....and a tasty adult beverage to go with it!!!!

So I had cancelled Fulton's because of the whole gluten free issue but DH just told me he really wants it and to check with the restaurant about options for the kids. So it looks like I may get my LOBSTAH after all

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 01-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #1845
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You have been MIA for so long I forgot about you. We all know where you have been......again. My longest so far is 18 nights plus we did two 17 night trips. Not all the nights were at WDW(cruises and Universal or stuck in some airport hotel) so I don't think it comes close to your WDW record breaking trips.
Quote:

Jen:

I think my longest stay was 28 days .... that was a couple of years ago. This trip is 22 days. I'll be home on the evening of the 29th. DD is arriving this Saturday so I'll have company again! Believe it or not I think I've decided to keep any upcoming trips to 2 weeks or less. Now we'll see if I can stick to that!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: