Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
Ro Z
DIS Veteran

If you don't get the bunks and they won't sleep in the same bed. Have one sleep on floor one night and the other the next night and so on....We took my DNiece once and she and DS did this. Now I am gonna tell you we have done CL a couple times at WL, once at BW and and once at YC. I am not a huge fan. The only time I really appreciated it is in the morning. Otherwise we are not at the resorts enough to take full advantage of what they offer. JMO! I am sure a lot of people will tell you they love it but..........Whatever you decide. Hope you have a great time!
Ro Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #17
BigKid45
Mouseketeer

I would think there would be fewer ressies for CL and that you would be more likely to get the bunk beds. We booked WL CL with bunk beds woods view and were surprised to be upgraded to WL CL Pool view...with bunk beds!! Wishing you much

WDW-'72 & '73 Offsite, '05 & '06 Offsite, '08 WL-Club, '09 ASMu-FS, '10 Pop, '12 Windsor Hills, '13 POR
DL-Offsite every Oct 1974-1987 (Corp. Nites)
BigKid45 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #18
stephgles
DIS Veteran

I emailed IPO last week with my request Bunk Bed CL at WL and they emailed me back stating "...they noted my room request on my reservation. Please note that while we strie to meet all room requests we cannot guarantee them."
Old 01-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #19
a1tinkfans
Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!

the reply is the standard reply they give. I think at CL youll prob fare better at getting your request. And You can call about 3 days before you arrive as a gentle reminder.
Regardless, CL is a good deal if you actually get to use the Xtras provided...we did CL at POLY and loved it...the breakfast options, the drinks at night, the view in the club, the snacks during the day...we really took advantage of it as we booked the july 4th week and MK was mobbed so the resort for the day/s was a really nice option.

Hope you get your request and have a great time too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: