Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
darrius1st
Mouseketeer

Other Orlando resorts with same setup as WBC

My family has made many trips to the Orlando area and stayed at a lot of resorts. The setup was at Wyndham Bonnet Creek but the last time I stayed it was so crowed that my kids had no room to play in the pools without older kids running them over, So I'm looking for a resort with a similar layout or setup to Wyndham Bonnet Creek. If you know any resort with this setup please let us know.
2006-Comfort Suites Universal-2008- Magical Memories-2009-Harbour Lake-2010-Bonnet Creek-Summer 2011-Bonnet Creek and Westgate Lakes-June 2012-Sheraton Vistana Villages-July 2013-The Fountains and Bonnet Creek

darrius1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
spiceycat
Own at BWV, VWL and BLT
It happens every night on the Bay Lake side

what do you mean - an excellent resort - the Marriotts Vacation CLub and Hilton Vacation Club - are both great.

if you want a highrise that surrounds the pool - maybe Vacation Villas at Parkway?

spiceycat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
darrius1st
Mouseketeer

I'm sorry let explain what I mean. I want to know if there are any resorts that have all of the pools, restaurants and stores either in very close proximity to the front desk and all of the towers like Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I think that they have the perfect layout, but because my family can only travel in the summer WBC is always so crowded. So Iím looking for something thatís comparable to WBCís layout.
2006-Comfort Suites Universal-2008- Magical Memories-2009-Harbour Lake-2010-Bonnet Creek-Summer 2011-Bonnet Creek and Westgate Lakes-June 2012-Sheraton Vistana Villages-July 2013-The Fountains and Bonnet Creek

Old 01-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
spiceycat
Own at BWV, VWL and BLT
It happens every night on the Bay Lake side

marriott and hilton definitely do - although you can walk to SW from hilton (seaworld) - as well as other hotels w/restuarant if you don't like what you find there.

vacation villa parkway is close to us 192 and several restaurants - although it does NOT have one. there is also a publix nearby = they use to provide a shuttle to it - but it is definitely in walking range. also the busy highway is Celebration and its restaurants - but you need a car

spiceycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #5
WinGS
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceycat
marriott and hilton definitely do - although you can walk to SW from hilton (seaworld) - as well as other hotels w/restuarant if you don't like what you find there.

vacation villa parkway is close to us 192 and several restaurants - although it does NOT have one. there is also a publix nearby = they use to provide a shuttle to it - but it is definitely in walking range. also the busy highway is Celebration and its restaurants - but you need a car
Where does one book vacation villa parkway? We are needing a 3br for 7 nights.
WinGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
darrius1st
Mouseketeer

Thank you