Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
toughmudder
Mouseketeer

Dining for breakfast/lunch outside of Cabanas

Howdy, all... we're a couple weeks outside of our first cruise on DCL. We'll be doing the 4-night on the Dream. Needless to say we're excited!

I had a question on what dining options are available outside of Cabanas for lunch and dinner - more specifically are any of the dinner locations (Animators, Enchanted Garden and Royal Palace) available for any meals outside of dinner? Not that I think we want to do something other than either Cabanas, pizza, the grill or room service... but just wanted to see what options are out there if we want to do something different.

My guess is probably not, or one of them may be open for disembarkation breakfast... but thought I'd ask!

Thanks,
toughmudder
toughmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
tweis
DIS Veteran

Enchanted Garden is open and it is a buffet breakfast. Royal Palace has breakfast as well and you order from the menu. Usually either RP or EG is open for lunch but you will need to check your navigator to find out their hours. During embarktion Cabanas and EG are open for lunch.

Breakfast on the last day is served in the MDR that you had dinner in the night before.

3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators Link is broken so "google" "Our dreamy anniversary cruise"

5 Night Disney Dream Double Dip June 2012
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
chudson98
Mouseketeer

We did Royal Palace for breakfast several mornings on our last Dream 4 night cruise. It was wonderful. The food was great and DH loved to eat a big breakfast at a relaxed pace. We also tried both the sit down lunch at Royal Palace and the lunch buffet at Enchanted Garden. We loved feeding the kiddies early and then dropping them off at kids club so we could have a late adult only lunch.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #4
toughmudder
Mouseketeer

Great info! Thanks everyone.
toughmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
PrincessTrisha
I know what he won't do for love.
Tootsie Pottynose - Hey I kinda like the tootsie part

Royal Palace for lunch was very good on the Dream (truthfully for us, it was better than a lot of our dinners).

They have a nice variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts. And wonderful table service. We enjoyed Cabanas (good selection) but nothing beats sitting down and being served a 3 course lunch.
PrincessTrisha is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: