Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > Events/Competition
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #1276
dis-happy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess on the Run View Post
We're at BCV!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reagansmom View Post
We are at Beach Club!
Woo hoo! I'm booked at BCV in a studio. Maybe we can all meet at the pool one day before the race. We arrive the 22nd and are leaving either the 25th or 26th to drive home.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #1277
MoonFaerie
DIS Veteran

In case there are any interested Princesses, I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Friday night, and we have room for 5 more. If we get it full, it works out to $35/person not including tip. If anyone's interested, PM me.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #1278
sunnygal041
DIS Veteran

In regard to proof of time in order to move up in a corral, how recent must the time be? I last ran a 10K in 11/2007. Thanks

Cindy

Old 01-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #1279
rosermama
DIS Veteran

Park passes for sale

Hi everyone, sorry that I haven't posted on here lately I have been barely keeping up with the FB pages since I am running Tinkerbell this weekend that is where I have been focusing my attention. I hope everyone's training is going well.

I have a little dilemma and wanted to see if anyone out there could me out. My husband changed our plane tickets and now we are staying at WDW for an extra day. The problem is I bought the park tickets already and they can't be upgraded with another day cause I bought them with the PHM code.

I have 2- 2 day park hopper passes which I paid $295. I was wondering if there was someone who didn't buy their passes yet for the parks, if they would be interested in purchasing these passes so I can purchase 3 day passes. I already have the tickets in hand so I can send them out to you right away, along with the original receipt in case you have any issues.

I don't check the thread often enough and I am leaving for the weekend so if you are interested please PM me or send me an email.

Keep up the good work training.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #1280
sherekhan
DLF>DNF>>DNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFaerie View Post
In case there are any interested Princesses, I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Friday night, and we have room for 5 more. If we get it full, it works out to $35/person not including tip. If anyone's interested, PM me.
oh! I'm jealous! I'd totally do it if we were going into the parks that day and I didn't have small children who would be terrified! Have fun!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #1281
MoonFaerie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherekhan View Post
oh! I'm jealous! I'd totally do it if we were going into the parks that day and I didn't have small children who would be terrified! Have fun!
Well the terrified kids might be a problem, but you don't need a paerk ticket for the cruise. It leaves from the Yacht & Beach Club Marina.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #1282
sherekhan
DLF>DNF>>DNS

Quote:
Well the terrified kids might be a problem, but you don't need a paerk ticket for the cruise. It leaves from the Yacht & Beach Club Marina.
Maybe I should talk to them..."Look, suck it up. Mommy wants to do this!" I'll leave it for a princess who has braver companions. But it is soooo tempting.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #1283
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I'm considering doing this next year (I may have lost my mind)...what can you tell me about price?? Are tickets discounted? What is it to participate? What can you tell me??

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 01-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #1284
cantwaitvaca09
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Their are 7 in my group, too bad you only have room for 5. Or I would be asking them about this. Sound like fun.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #1285
sissy_ib
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
I'm considering doing this next year (I may have lost my mind)...what can you tell me about price?? Are tickets discounted? What is it to participate? What can you tell me??
The starting price was $140 this year if you registered right away. The prices for all the different events are on the RunDisney site. http://www.rundisney.com/princess-half-marathon/
There are discounted tickets you can buy from RunDisney. They give you a code when you register to access the site.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #1286
reagansmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis-happy View Post
Woo hoo! I'm booked at BCV in a studio. Maybe we can all meet at the pool one day before the race. We arrive the 22nd and are leaving either the 25th or 26th to drive home.
We come in late on 2/22 and leave after the race to go on the Dream!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #1287
cimrk01
Mouseketeer

Where are most of us planning to eat for dinner the night before the marathon? Is 5:30 a pretty good time or is that too early?
Old 01-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #1288
Jlinrota
Earning My Ears

Illluminations Cruise

Quote:
Hello,

What time is the cruise time? There are five of us coming. Three adults and two children. My mom's first time at Disney World.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #1289
Cripey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygal041 View Post
In regard to proof of time in order to move up in a corral, how recent must the time be? I last ran a 10K in 11/2007. Thanks

Cindy

For some reason I can't find this info on the Princess race page, but on the Tink half page proof was required from a race on or after July 1, 2010, so I'm assuming the same would apply for PHM.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #1290
sunnygal041
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripey

For some reason I can't find this info on the Princess race page, but on the Tink half page proof was required from a race on or after July 1, 2010, so I'm assuming the same would apply for PHM.
Okay, thx for the info!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: