Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
Eliza32
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
QOTD for Thursday, January 17, 2013:

Tell me a story about your life using as many smilies as possible (well... limit 25 or the post won't go!)!

Here is my example:

Today I don't have to or do I definitely won't spend the day today or eating . I will definitely be in the tonight, driving DD to the eye doctor and then to swim.

My is ready to go out and chase a so I need to get off the and get on with my day!

I you all and hope you have a day filled with

BONUS QOTD:

What kind of changes are you making in your KITCHEN to make it as conducive to healthy eating as possible?? ..............P
Well, heres my go!! (I'm not good with smileys)

So this morning I woke up to find it was rather as the temp outside was -6C. I was feeling pretty because I had an exam at University and didn't get a of sleep and had a . to class in my but it was a bit slippy on the roads. Arrived early so got myself a and had a with some of the other students. All too soon it was time to go in. All quiet as we had to to the instructions, then we were given the paper. Was a bit whaen I saw the questions, but all too soon 3 hours had whizzed by and it was over. Everyone was when it was all over.
Came home to chill out and a bit with my DIS friends and try to chill. OH is on his way home to give me a big

Hope I did OK!!!

The breadmaker and the deep fat frier have both been banished to the garage. All 'bad' things are in the bottom drawer of the freezer (where I can ignore them) and I've been making stuff in the slow cooker so that it's ready when I get in from work to reduce the temptation of take-out!
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: