Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #1801
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

The man with the 11 month old beagle has just contacted me, the other family has not shown up for their meetings with the dog. He wants to set up a time for us to come and see her. Yikes...we had pretty much put the idea to bed, now I am not sure! I want to see her but..... I think I will phone DH.

I will try and post a pic of her.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #1802
padawans
DIS Veteran

Pas Congrats sounds great. Do you still have AP's? Congrats on OT. I am serious burn out mode as far as work is concerned. I need a vacation....like now.

MM If I could pay mine off online I would impulsively pay it off. I know better. It doesn't stop me from making changes.

Jen I think you want the dog. Sometimes it's good to go with your heart.

I am so far over budget with this trip. Now I have 3 reservations all with 200.00 cancellation fees. I hate when I do that. I wish the Ap rates were comparable so I could book room only.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #1803
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

See if this link works.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLar...AdId=447253189

there are 3 pics of her.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #1804
padawans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
See if this link works.

there are 3 pics of her.
Very cute.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #1805
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post

I am so far over budget with this trip. Now I have 3 reservations all with 200.00 cancellation fees. I hate when I do that. I wish the Ap rates were comparable so I could book room only.
Stinking budgets, wish we didn't have to worry about them. On the other hand, you do plan really cool trips!

Quote:
See if this link works.

there are 3 pics of her.
Adorable!!!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
Old 01-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #1806
padawans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Stinking budgets, wish we didn't have to worry about them. On the other hand, you do plan really cool trips!

Adorable!!!
I have the money so I just probably just go with it, and not feel guilty. It is why I worked all those extra shifts. My Ap's don't expire until Sept 17. The weather in Florida is not that great in Sept so I should probably do my blow out trip now, and do whatever I can afford in Sept. Maybe Dl in September? I really want to do another cheap Sept cruise though. I'm thinking out loud again.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #1807
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I have the money so I just probably just go with it, and not feel guilty. It is why I worked all those extra shifts. My Ap's don't expire until Sept 17. The weather in Florida is not that great in Sept so I should probably do my blow out trip now, and do whatever I can afford in Sept. Maybe Dl in September? I really want to do another cheap Sept cruise though. I'm thinking out loud again.
Your family has a fabulous planner! Lots of great options.
When I get all the wedding stuff paid off, we're booking a trip back in Sept. 2013. We are looking forward to enjoying YC CL.

I will be doing my no hurricane dance for all of us.

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
Old 01-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #1808
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Jeanette! Is there a meet up in our future?? We are May 15-20....and very close by at the Beach Club!

Thanks Basketlacey, Jeanette, and Padawans for responding about the bug. She no longer has the stomach pain, just a weird throat and mild fever, with red hands?? WTH? Anyway, I hope she will continue to get better and I can get her back to school tomorrow.
May 17-22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Pas, Woohoo!!

That would be such fun!
We'll do our Beaches and Cream Sarah Tribute

Quote:
The man with the 11 month old beagle has just contacted me, the other family has not shown up for their meetings with the dog. He wants to set up a time for us to come and see her. Yikes...we had pretty much put the idea to bed, now I am not sure! I want to see her but..... I think I will phone DH.

I will try and post a pic of her.
Oh boy....meant to be Jen. She is cute...make a decision BEFORE you see her, you'll never be able to say no in person

Quote:
Pas Congrats sounds great. Do you still have AP's? Congrats on OT. I am serious burn out mode as far as work is concerned. I need a vacation....like now.
Most of my time I do transport...if I had to do OT in the ER not sure CL is worth that headache...and my AP is good until August 10th, but have to get tix for the kiddos Cha-ching

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 01-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #1809
pas130
DIS Veteran

Poor Bree is home now...she fell at recess and cut her chin....luckily they glued it instead of stitches...poor baby

Old 01-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #1810
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Happy Thursday Ladies! My boys have off tomorrow and Monday and I am so ready for a nice 4 day weekend!

Mousemommy - Yay for PIF again! Now sit on your hands!!!! I hope your girls enjoyed their snow day!

babyberger - Maybe you can find something your DD reeeeeallly wants to do on this next trip and then oops, we ran out of time. Maybe in April? Just kidding. Too mean. Maybe Either way, you know you will be back eventually.

wookie - I'm so sorry to hear about the money issue and the rescheduling. I hate when real likfe gets in the way of my Disney! At least planning is so much fun and now you get to do it al over again!

Jenny - I hope your girls kick this bug asap. It's so hard to watch them feeling poorly. Let us know on the dog. It kinda sounds like maybe it was meant to be. Do you know what you will do with her/him (?) while on your vacations?

padawans - I love your change! Three ressies with cancellation fees, eh? Sounds like maybe you should sit on your hands with Mousemommy! It's going to be perfect as is!

pas - BWI CL in May sounds lovely. Walking to F&G in the springtime The CL CMs are really awesome there too!

gwynne - YC CL in September sounds great. You're a frequent YC CLer right? I am trying so hard to remember our fairy godmother CM's name and I am at a loss. It was like Davina or something? I want to write a letter to the GM to let them know how super awesome she is, but I am the WORST with names.

Have a great day all!
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 01-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #1811
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
pas - BWI CL in May sounds lovely. Walking to F&G in the springtime The CL CMs are really awesome there too!
I still can't believe they got back to me so fast!!!! Gloria seemed super sweet on the phone!!!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #1812
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Sitting in carline hoping to catch up a bit

Jeanette - woohoo on your May vaca!!! That was quick

Jen - sounds like you have had your hands full with sick girls What did DH say about the puppy? She is cute and probably pulling at your heart strings right now!!!

Ginny - I gladly welcome your no hurricane dance although my kids seem to usually miss a few days of school sometime in Sept or Oct because of those pesky tropical storms and hurricanes.

Padawans - I agree, Sept is usually so hot and humid you would be better on a ship than in the parks. Last Sept we just melted in WDW, and we know better but the kids were so excited to go again. Our AP's expire Sep 15 and I think Feb 10th will be the last day we use them

Candace - yay for PIF!!!!! Now you get to,save for spending money if you don't already have a Target card get one because you can use the 5% disc on Dis GC's!

Okay let me at least post this before I get distracted, lol!

Oh and in regards to DD's bday, she has had plenty in WDW to be able to make an informed decision. She loves the attention of everyone saying Happy Birthday but I think she is really wanting to have a party with her friends this year, so that is what we will do

Hope everyone is having a great week (and all the sick kiddos are on the mend)!

Melissa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 01-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #1813
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Sitting in carline hoping to catch up a bit

Jeanette - woohoo on your May vaca!!! That was quick
Thanks Melissa Bree is loving the BWI pics I am showing her...and I told her about CRT she is over the moon!!!!!!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #1814
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Poor Bree is home now...she fell at recess and cut her chin....luckily they glued it instead of stitches...poor baby
Oh No! Poor thing, hope it wasn't too hard of a ordeal on her. Darn falls.
I have never had a chance to see what the glue is like. Probably better then stitches.

I know, I should get my head straight. He wants to meet at a dog park not too far from here. I have emailed DH to see if he can meet us there. Then he asked my if he should bring all her things (toys, bowls etc.). I feel like I am going to get in trouble with DH. He is not too happy with me.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #1815
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130
OUCH!!! Poor baby Is she in pain???? I hope it heals quickly!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: