Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #3691
socaintexas
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Save the Mickey head as it is. Make sure you don't change it to a .jpg. Open it in Photoshop. The Mickey head will have a checkerboard background. That means that it is transparent. Open the picture you want to put inside the head. (File, Open) You will see both files in the project bin on the bottom right. Make sure the Mickey head is on the working page. Drag the image you want inside over to the top of the Mickey head. It will be the first layer. In the layer pane grab the image and drag it below the head. This will put the image "inside" the head. You can also do this by right clicking the image and selecting the "send to back" option. You can then re-size the image to fit the way you want it.

To add text, click the T on the left tools pane. Click on where you want to place the text. Use the options at the top to change the font color, style and size. You can drag and position the text if you need to and add effects by using the toolbar on the right. The tab says effects.

I hope that was understandable. Let me know if you have any questions.
Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain! Now to go try it out!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #3692
fantasyliving
Earning My Ears

Hello, I know I am really late on this but I am hoping you'll have time to help me out. Understandable tho if not. We are taking our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy January 26-Feb 2. Eastern Caribbean. Our Family name is Williams. Doug (daddy), Kimmie (mommy), Diesel (brother), Anistyn (sissy) and Lois (grandma) her last name is Shelton though. Diesel will be turning "6" on the ship!!! He is a groundhogs day baby!! I love so many of your designs it is too hard to pick. I am hoping you could create us a variety of designs individually and as a family including grandma :-). I also like the beach themed ones. Diesel loves all the main disney characters along with CARS being his all time favorite. He is dressing up as Captain Hook for the pirate dinner. He is also a sports fanatic, all sports! Doug is dressing up as Jack Sparrow and loves relaxing with a drink in hand, Anistyn loves all the main "girlie" characters and of course the princesses. Her favorites are Sofia the First and Cinderella! She also likes anything sparkles, dancing and makeup. Grandma loves her flower gardens and wine and the beach and characters. I, Kimmie love the magic of it all!! You have some incredible work here!! I'd like to make a sign that says something about us Living Our Fantasy!!

I would also like a design to make a birthday shirt for Diesel!

Oh and we are From OHIO so buckeye fans of course!

Please let me know if you have time to create some magic for us!!!

Thank you so much!!! I very much appreciate any and all that you can create for us!

We are so excited!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #3693
lizavance
Mrs. Grumpy

No problem. Here is the Mary Poppins you requested and I still have to do the White Rabbit. [/QUOTE]

That is perfect!! Thank you!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #3694
cyntex1
Earning My Ears

Hi there we are sailing in the 26 jan - feb 1 2013 out of Galveston and want to see if u can help

Need pirate Mickey heads blank or add names for me 4 total --Richi, Christopher , Adrian , Erik
And also the Mickey head with the map of the sailing from Galveston, grand cayman and Cozumel. I tried looking though files but didn't see

Thanks for your help
Old 01-17-2013, 06:48 AM   #3695
jaevers
Earning My Ears

Hi Milliepie- your designs are beautiful! My husbands extended family are all taking a cruise together and I would love to surprise them with magnets for our doors!

I would like the Disney Cruise ship with Donald and friends on the front of the ship (Donald is standing like he is on the Titantic and it would say: Evers Family Cruise 2013, Disney Wonder on the side of the ship with the names Brett, Brandon, Keith

This design is under the Wonder in your photobucket and says Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman. I d like it changed to say: Evers Family Cruise 2013, Grandpa, Grandma

This design is under DCL Mickey heads. In one ear it says Castaway Club Member and the other one says Disney Vacation Club Member. Id like those to remain the same and then to add: Evers Family Cruise 2013 at the top of the head. Names on bottom: Brian, Julie, Brittany, Emily

Would also like these if you have time:
Emily in your Tinkerbell Mouse Head
Julie in you Minnie Mouse Head
Brian in a goofy Mouse head
Brittany in a Belle Mouse head

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 AM   #3696
robinpgma
Mouseketeer

Can you get to this....before Jan 25???? PLEASE!!

Hi Millie

I was wondering if you would get to my post.....PG 232 #3469....

I am trying to do a journal book for our cruise FE.....Can you get to mine before Jan 25.... I will have to print and bind the books for our group before we leave on Feb 7.... The showtime one would be the priority.....

PLEASE..... Sorry to cut....

Thank you....you are awesome.

Robin (post below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Millie....Getting ready for our February 2013 Fantasy Cruise.....

Can you do a Journal Page for:
Remy
Showtime (like the Dream one) with fantasy at the bottom right
At Sea days with Fantasy on the ship
Lined sheets with Fantasy on the ship

Thank you....
Robin

Me, DH & DD 9

Disney Fantasy 2014
Disney Fantasy 2013
Disney Magic 2011
Old 01-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #3697
heidibilotti
Mouseketeer

Hi Millie,
You do amazing work so beautiful. If you have a moment my husband and I will be traveling on the fantasy on April 13, 2013. We are celebrating our tenth anniversary with a magical vow renewal on April 14. My name is Heidi and my husbands name is John. We will be celebrating little mermaid style. If you have a chance could you put something together for us. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you very much.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #3698
jboydnnp
Earning My Ears

Hi Millie. I absolutely love the itinerary mickey heads and was wondering if you could make us one with the 8 night bahamian cruise from galveston. It goes from galveston to Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, Key West, then back to galveston. Could you add Disney Magic on one ear and April 26 - May 4, 2013 on the other ear? Thanks!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #3699
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinpgma View Post
Hi Millie

I was wondering if you would get to my post.....PG 232 #3469....

I am trying to do a journal book for our cruise FE.....Can you get to mine before Jan 25.... I will have to print and bind the books for our group before we leave on Feb 7.... The showtime one would be the priority.....

PLEASE..... Sorry to cut....

Thank you....you are awesome.

Robin (post below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Millie....Getting ready for our February 2013 Fantasy Cruise.....

Can you do a Journal Page for:
Remy
Showtime (like the Dream one) with fantasy at the bottom right
At Sea days with Fantasy on the ship
Lined sheets with Fantasy on the ship

Thank you....
Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats View Post
Milliepie,
In your name fill folder (I,J) there is one called Jake-Mater.jpg which is the cars logo or whatever it is called with Mater.

We leave in two weeks (Jan 30) for a quick cruise and I wondered if you could do that but with the name Lee.

If you can I would deeply appreciate it.
For Lee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntex1 View Post
Hi there we are sailing in the 26 jan - feb 1 2013 out of Galveston and want to see if u can help

Need pirate Mickey heads blank or add names for me 4 total --Richi, Christopher , Adrian , Erik
And also the Mickey head with the map of the sailing from Galveston, grand cayman and Cozumel. I tried looking though files but didn't see

Thanks for your help
Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoftwinadoes View Post
Hi There- I would love some magnets for our eastern caribbean cruise on the Fantasy Jan 26- Feb 2, 2013. Our family name is Harrington- Michael, Kelley, Mia & Ava
Any design you can do is great!

I also have a niece in the cabin next to us whose name is Camryn and it is so hard to find something with her name. She loves princesses. Anything you can do would be appreciated. It's so nice that you do this! Thanks
Here are a few things. I had some of them already in my files, so it helped.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS

Last edited by milliepie; 01-17-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #3700
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
For Lee.

Millie,

Thank you so very much. He will be so surprised!

DCL (Wonder, Eastern Caribbean) January 2016: DCL (Wonder, Bahama) December 2015: DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

Old 01-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #3701
Pocahantas
Dreams do come true - I'm now a DVC Member

Could I get this design for the Western Caribbean on the Disney Magic sailing February 9th - 15th, 2013.

Our party is: Charlie, Monica, Macy and Gem

We are sailing from Galveston to Grand Cayman, Cozumel and back to Galveston.

Can I also get a name fill like this for Monica:

Can I get one like this also with our names on it:

And also a name fill like this for Gem:

Thanks in advance!
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]12/02 CR; 2/04 CR ; 5/05 Pop/BCV/AKL; 10/05 POFQ/BCV; 2/06 VWL; 5/06 BWV; 12/06 POR/BCV/WL; 6/07 SSR/BCV; 10/07 BCV; 12/07 POFQ/BCV; 5/08 DCL/Vero; 2/09 BWV; 6/09 BCV; 9/09 AKL/DCL/BC; 5/10 BLT/Poly; 3/11 BCV/BLT; 6/11 DCL-Alaska; 6/12 DCL Bahamas Double Dip; 2/13 DCL W.Carib; 6/13 BCV; 10/13 BCV; 3/14 VGF; 6/14 - VGC; 10/14 DCL-Southern Carib Next Up: 6/15 - Aulani

Last edited by Pocahantas; 01-19-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #3702
cyntex1
Earning My Ears

Thank you !! Thank you !!! You are so awesome. I really appreciate the work you did.

Cynthia
Old 01-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #3703
tinkerbelltwins
DIS Veteran

Hi Millipie,

Would you mind making me four of the Happy New Year Mickey Heads? They would be for: Steve, Beth, Skye, Hope.
Could you also make me two Mickey Heads that somehow incorporate Tinkerbell into it? One would be for Skye and one would be for Hope. Skye gets so frustrated because it is hard to find anything with her name spelled right while her twin sister, Hope, makes out like a bandit!

Thank you for all that you do! I appreciate those two designs you did for me recently. They went over great on our cruise meet threads!

Beth

Disney Magic: Western Caribbean Halloween 10/30/10; NY to Nowhere 6/15/12; Southern Caribbean 10/11/14; Repo from San Juan to PC, 10/18/14; Magic in the Med 8/29/15
Disney Dream: Bahamas Birthday 5/19/11; Bahamas Double-Dip 8/16/11
Disney Wonder: Alaska 8/13/12
Disney Fantasy: Eastern Caribbean Thanksgiving 11/17/12; Eastern Caribbean 8/23/14
Old 01-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #3704
momoftwinadoes
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hi Robin. Here are your journal pages.

For Lee.

Here you go.

Here are a few things. I had some of them already in my files, so it helped.

Thank you so much Milliepie! These are perfect! You are so great!
Old 01-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #3705
sniggelaru
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniggelaru
Hi I am going on the Disney magic in may and really like a the following if possible
Portholes:
Karen with tinker bell picture
Abby with stitch or ariel picture
Miley with izzy or Minnie picture
Shawn with sleepy from snow White
Dayna with Minnie mouse if possible different to mileys
Stefan mickey
Stefan jnr Jake and the netherland pirates
Jeniah with disney princess

also the something with our surnames on would be great one for Ramos and one for Trinidad

Hoping to hear from you soon
Karen
Hi I know that maybe I've already asked to. Much but having spent the better part of the day looking at your wonderful designs, and considering ithe cruise is going to be a surprise could I possibly have boarding passes for all the people mentioned above were cruising on the disney magic from 1 st to 15th may 2013
Thanking you in advance
Good vibes
Karen
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: