Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #1771
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout
I refuse to show Miss M the kitty pictures because I just knooooow what'll come next: "Mommy, I WANT one, please?!" ... and that will carry on for days and days.

You know, I was just reminded by the breakfast thread someone accidentally posted here. The Captain's Grille is a very nice spot for breakfast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1

Perhaps we'll do that one morning....I'm sure we'll get sick of the lounge food everyday.
Our breakfast at Captains Grille was VERY YUMMY

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 01-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #1772
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger

You are so right about Captain's Grill breakfast. Their blueberry pancakes with lemon curd were fabulous!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #1773
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

You guys are making me hungry now.

Hubs had the lobster omelet with an astounding amount of lobster meat in it -- sorry, let me translate for those New Englander RCers...that's "lobstah" meat I kid because I love, remember that...

I had the poached eggs with crabmeat on top of rösti -- it was very tasty!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #1774
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Hubs had the lobster omelet with an astounding amount of lobster meat in it -- sorry, let me translate for those New Englander RCers...that's "lobstah" meat I kid because I love, remember that...

Thank you for translating for us....you crack me up!!!! I have been craving "lobstah" for days now and you aren't helping!!!!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 01-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #1775
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Two great choices, both sound delicious!
We must go back next time!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #1776
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Awe! Melissa, sorry to hear about your April trip hopefully there will be another trip that'll work for you so you don't have to wait too long to get back to your happy place! Enjoy your Feb trip!

Wookie, sorry about your trip changes too! It takes a lot of dedication to get through school -- hopefully another trip will emerge for you too when the time is right I hope you don't have to wait too long!

Candace! Your furbaby is a bruiser now! So cute I love your kitty city -- but my big boy would probably break it! Lol

What is it with cats and cardboard boxes? My boy Luke loves them too! Give him an empty cardboard box , no matter the size, and he'll be Houdini trying to fit his fat behind in it!

LOVE the kitty and dog pics, all the felines and RCer Canines are adorable!!! Just like each of you

Marie

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
Old 01-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #1777
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

first off...keep checking air from your area...or maybe another town not to far away...we have to go to the airport an hour and ten minutes away...but it is our closest one..
We are still looking for AP rates...to come out and then watch some action happen here..

I started as a chat host first 13 years ago this past December...I loved it until staying up later and later didnt work for me...but then I jumped to Recipe board...which changed its name to crafts and something else...then I jumped to Trip Reports and I loved that ...but had some of my family members needing me more then the trip reports...I then jumped over to the restaurant board where I was until I retired this past December..they havent given me my walking papers yet so I still go and help out there..
This site is so awesome...I have met some Dis'ers in real life ...been to their houses and they to mine...we have met at Disney and we keep in touch via facebook or telephone...
This is the best part of the Dis...friendships..I see you are doing the same thing here...making long time friendships..whether it is by this computer or in real life...it is awesome..

and being a Mainiac...LOBSTAH is wicked good from here

keep it going

Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #1778
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

and about dogs and kenneling them..
we have a great place close to our town and our Megara (after Hercules woman) she is a dalmatian and really doesnt like to go anyplace without US...she is a big baby..she will be 9 in April...so we worry about her..
Our first dalmatian cost us big bucks...all the time...she had cancer her last six months of her life...and we did everything we could for her..
Megara has a few issues ...but her blood work is more then mine cost wise...so YES ...animals are a lot of care...like having a kid is the best example...we have to get a babysitter if we go away for the whole day even...so think long and hard before you get talked into getting one..
end of my rant...ROFL..
THIS IS OUR LAST ONE TOO

Old 01-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #1779
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post

I'm sad we won't be able to see each other in April.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 01-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #1780
padawans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumba View Post
and about dogs and kenneling them..
we have a great place close to our town and our Megara (after Hercules woman) she is a dalmatian and really doesnt like to go anyplace without US...she is a big baby..she will be 9 in April...so we worry about her..
Our first dalmatian cost us big bucks...all the time...she had cancer her last six months of her life...and we did everything we could for her..
Megara has a few issues ...but her blood work is more then mine cost wise...so YES ...animals are a lot of care...like having a kid is the best example...we have to get a babysitter if we go away for the whole day even...so think long and hard before you get talked into getting one..
end of my rant...ROFL..
THIS IS OUR LAST ONE TOO
That's is exactly what I said after our last dog. I keep wondering how I ended up with a dog in my house again. I also said never again to AP's and club level... but everyone on this thread knows how that turned out.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #1781
padawans
DIS Veteran

I changed again 2 nights AKL Cl/ 3 nights Poly cl and 7 nights YC CL. You guys all knew two resorts would never cut it for me. I had to go with the triple split again. No Universal this trip. I must change my ticker. AKL CL is for Marie.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #1782
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
I changed again 2 nights AKL Cl/ 3 nights Poly cl and 7 nights YC CL. You guys all knew two resorts would never cut it for me. I had to go with the triple split again. No Universal this trip. I must change my ticker. AKL CL is for Marie.
Wowza! Sounds amazing!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #1783
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans
Love it! And Marie will too!

So - is everyone entering the Disney sweeps everyday?

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #1784
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Love it! And Marie will too!

So - is everyone entering the Disney sweeps everyday?
Faithfully!!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:30 PM   #1785
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Question for the nurses....

Does the current flu that is going around seem to go away and then come back? Come with stomach pain but very little vomiting? Fever? Sore throat?

I am just trying to figure out what's is going on in my house. DD8 seems to have what my little one had, but she has it worse. Which seems to me it should be the other way around. I will be keeping her home again tomorrow as her fever is still there, and the stomach pain.

Not fun, trying not to panic.?...again.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: