Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Sweet 16 on Fantasy?

We are planning a 7-day cruise on the Fantasy next spring not long after my 16th birthday, which we are planning to celebrate on the ship. Is there anything they do special for that sort of thing, or anything my family could do to celebrate?
disneyanney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
WillWhite
Earning My Ears

I don't know much about it but i celebrated my daughters birthday on sweet sixteen venue nj and they gave best service and made my daughters birthday more special.
WillWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #3
expeditioneverestgrl
DIS Veteran

12th Bday

For my 12th bday a year and a half ago I went to Disney World a week before my bday and at DIsney WOrld they did a lot of things that made my day more special! I bet they would do something great for your Sweet 16! If you go on disneycruiselines.com and book your cruise, then it will say "Are you celebrating any occasion?" and there is a birthday option! I bet they would do anything to make your day special as can be!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #4
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Thanks! I've been on a few cruises in the past, but have never celebrated anything really.
I finally figured out the dates between my birthday and our cruise, and it looks like we set sail 3-4 weeks after. Does that sound like too long after to be celebrating, or does it not matter?
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
disneyanney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #5
PrincessTori96
Disney Princess

16th Birthday cruise

I just had my 16th birthday on the 7-night Fantasy Cruise over the summer... And it was phenomenal! I was treated like a princess the entire time, and was given cake every night as a celebration. They also give you a small button like the ones at the park, but this one is designed like a little porthole and it's absolutely adorable. I had so much fun on that cruise and I hope you have just as much fun!

How can you read this? It doesn't have any pictures!
I'm just a princess enjoying my adventures through Walt Disney World every weekend...
PrincessTori96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: