Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
maidenfairy
If only I wasn't married and he wasn't gay.

"Stitch" Mickey Mouse Ears

My oldest DS is obsessed with Stich. When he was 5, we took him to the world and he bought Stitch Mouse ears. I know from trips since then, that they are no longer available. He wears them every time we go to the world and people stop him and ask about his ears. Now I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't let him take them anymore. I don't know what he would do if he were to lose them. Does anyone know where I may find another pair? Just in case.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenfairy View Post
My oldest DS is obsessed with Stich. When he was 5, we took him to the world and he bought Stitch Mouse ears. I know from trips since then, that they are no longer available. He wears them every time we go to the world and people stop him and ask about his ears. Now I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't let him take them anymore. I don't know what he would do if he were to lose them. Does anyone know where I may find another pair? Just in case.
They don't have Stitch Mickey ears anymore (as you noted), but they do have a Stitch hat in the parks (I can't find a photo of it). If you're worried about him losing his Stitch Mickey ears, I would consider getting him one of those (at least they're available currently). As for replacement, you'll probably have to turn to the second-hand/re-sale market (like ebay) to find one.
figment_jii is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: