Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #736
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 17,341

OMG - that room changing is so pretty. I don't know what I like better - the changing room or the amazing food.

Denny and I got to laughing over these people where heard in Disney world say "I ain't going to no d$%# Gatlinburg" and we kept repeating it over and over again, so I know how certain phrases can just stick with you for the whole trip. Cause, after all, comedians with guitars ARE always funny!

Again - I love your detail pictures of the boat. So amazing!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #737
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 26,073

OK, I was bound and determined to catch up on this today. I drove me nuts to see posts talking about what the title means, but I wasn't far enough to know yet!

I had tried to catch up a while back, but lost my post. I think. My apologies if any of this is a duplicate.

1) LOVE the snorkeling pics. I especially love the ones in the water with the ship in the background. Oh, and the one of you guys in a circle from below. What a great suggestion that was! I'm sure it's no surprise that I would love to do this one day. But only if I had a nice underwater camera to get some shots like yours!

The shipwreck site looks WAY cool. I snorkeled once in Key West, but didn't get to see anything that cool.


2) You learn something new every day. Who knew a tender could be something other than breaded and deep fried? Sorry...... too many chicken lovers around here.....

3) Did you get to bring home any souvenirs from those Caymen Banks????

4) LOL at the cow pictures. You go all that way...... and there you are seeing the sights of home again.

Did it make you homesick?

5) I almost forgot about the new "no photos" policy at DCL shows. You mentioned the show and I expected some great shots. What a bummer! Did it drive you nuts to have to put your camera down? I'm sure you know it would drive me absoloutely nuts.

6) Pirate Stitch is adorable! Did you ever go back and get in a photo with him?

7) Pirate night looks like TONS of fun. You guys are adorable! Those desserts though...... stop making me drool like that all over my keyboard!

8) Don't get me started on the ipad photgraphers. I honestly don't care what people use to take photos. But once you hoist an ipad up in the air in front of me..... I start to care. I really started seeing a lot of this at school functions last year. Seats would be set up in the gym, so all on the same flat surface. Yet people would hoist those things over their heads like there wasn't a soul behind them. What the heck! It's just crazy.

9) LOVE the early morning shots out on deck. What beautiful colors, and you captured them well! Great job capturing the rainbow!

10) I also love the atrium shots. Isn't it great to be an early morning insomniac? How else would you get those gorgeous shots!

11) Loving the ghost shots. What a riot! I'll have to try that in front of Haunted Mansion sometime!

12) Awww... what a great surprise to run into Mickey like that!

13) How could you NOT go photo crazy at Animator's Palate? What a gorgesous place!

14) What an AWESOME interaction with Chip and Dale! That would totally make my day. I might even have to show those to Drew. He's pretty much a character hater......... until it comes to these 2 guys. We had to meet them in all 4 parks this year.

15) Glad you liked the "craptop" term. I'm afraid I can't take credit though. That was Robbie's invention.

16) I love the shot of the ship from Costa Maya with the hut-tops in the foreground. So pretty. You should put together a book of your ship shots. You have an amazing collection!

17) The hair braiding looks so adorable on you! I'm thinking it would not be quite as adorable on my rapidly graying hair.......

18) Ewww..... on the leaking green hand sanitizer!

19) Well YEAH! I finally am "in" on the story of the title! What a great story!

20) OK, I MUST dine at Animator's Palate some day. That's just AMAZING!

21) LOVE the night time shots out on the deck. Just GORGEOUS!

And with that....... I am officially caught up. Now give me a couple days so I can go catch up on Carey's!
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #738
mareed
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,881

I've been enjoying your trip report, and finally had to comment on seeing the empty tables in AP! My one and only cruise was the same itinerary out of Galveston, but over Thanksgiving and every single table was filled at dinner, so it seems very strange to me to see empty tables. Were you at main or second seating? Is it normal to have some tables empty, I wonder?
__________________
WDW: May 90, Nov 01, Dec 02, Mar/Jun/Nov 03, Dec 04, Mar/Jun/Nov 05, Sept/Dec 06, Mar/May/Nov 07, Jul/Oct/Dec 08, Mar/Jun/Jul/Sept/Nov 09, Jul/Oct 10, Jun/Jul/Nov 11, Feb/Jun/Jul/Sept 12
DL: Apr 00, Mar/June/Aug/Nov 02, July/Sept 03, Mar/Jun 04, Jan/Mar/Jun/Nov 06, Jan/Jun 08, Jan/Mar/June 10
Universal: Mar/May 08, Jun 09, Mar 11, May 13
DCL Magic: Nov 12, Mar 13 - Wonder: Sept/Nov 13, Feb 14 B2B

mareed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:50 AM   #739
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
 
dolphingirl47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 26,934

I went on the November 10th cruise out of Galveston and not only did we have a bunch of empty tables at late dinner, but they had only two out of three dining rooms in use at that seating.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #740
AquaDame
Are we there yet?
 
AquaDame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PacNW
Posts: 2,207

On our cruises (a Feb Dream and a November Fantasy) we have had a few empty tables here and there. I haven't given it much thought since they will seat different parties together and the boat is likely not at full capacity due to people like my husband and I - we were in a room that slept up to 5, but there was only us.
__________________
2010 Disneyland 5K - My first race!
2012 C2C! Inaugural Tinkerbell 1/2
2012 C2C! Wine & Dine 1/2
2013 Inaugural Dumbo Double Dare!
AquaDame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:53 AM   #741
riofriotex
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareed View Post
I've been enjoying your trip report, and finally had to comment on seeing the empty tables in AP! My one and only cruise was the same itinerary out of Galveston, but over Thanksgiving and every single table was filled at dinner, so it seems very strange to me to see empty tables. Were you at main or second seating? Is it normal to have some tables empty, I wonder?
I just got back from the January 4 Magic sailing. We were second seating, and there were some empty tables, as the two of us were able to be moved to our own table (which was a table for 4). We also had no problem booking Palo for all three brunches. We could have done more dinners there as well (we at at Palo the first night), but a combination of lack of appropriate clothes and the good quality of food at dinner kept us in the MDR for dinner. (Not to mention the food in Palo was so rich I was incredibly stuffed even with an earlier dinner time!)

Palo staff told me that the previous two sailings - over Christmas and New Years - they were fully booked. I imagine there were no extra tables in the dining room then either - unless someone was eating at Palo or elsewhere on a particular night!
riofriotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #742
Beth D
DIS Veteran
 
Beth D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 640

Love the food porn! My dad is a super tough food critic, and he didn't have a single complaint about the food. All the servers are super knowlegeable!

So we're looking at a 5 day out of Miami next spring, and have to choose between a stop in Grand Cayman, or a stop at Castaway Cay. The other port of call is Cozumel on both. If you had your choice, which would you do? We've been to CC on our cruise last year, but never to Cayman Islands.

I can't wait to see what you did! Hopefully you sampled some tequila!
__________________
Beth D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #743
AquaDame
Are we there yet?
 
AquaDame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PacNW
Posts: 2,207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Love the food porn! My dad is a super tough food critic, and he didn't have a single complaint about the food. All the servers are super knowlegeable!

So we're looking at a 5 day out of Miami next spring, and have to choose between a stop in Grand Cayman, or a stop at Castaway Cay. The other port of call is Cozumel on both. If you had your choice, which would you do? We've been to CC on our cruise last year, but never to Cayman Islands.

I can't wait to see what you did! Hopefully you sampled some tequila!
I did have my choice (sailing the 5 night out of Miami in January) and are going for Grand Cayman as we have never been there before! CC is nice, but the food isn't great at the BBQ and we have already gone twice and lounged in the sun. We would much rather go to GC where we can do something more interesting culturally, like wander a town or see some ruins etc!
__________________
2010 Disneyland 5K - My first race!
2012 C2C! Inaugural Tinkerbell 1/2
2012 C2C! Wine & Dine 1/2
2013 Inaugural Dumbo Double Dare!
AquaDame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #744
riofriotex
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Love the food porn! My dad is a super tough food critic, and he didn't have a single complaint about the food. All the servers are super knowlegeable!

So we're looking at a 5 day out of Miami next spring, and have to choose between a stop in Grand Cayman, or a stop at Castaway Cay. The other port of call is Cozumel on both. If you had your choice, which would you do? We've been to CC on our cruise last year, but never to Cayman Islands.

I can't wait to see what you did! Hopefully you sampled some tequila!
Never been to CC, but I love Grand Cayman! We rented a car and went out on our own; very safe to do on this island (although you are driving on the "wrong" side of the road). I think there are a lot of great excursions for this island as well, if you like to be on or in the water.
riofriotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #745
Woth2982
DIS Veteran
 
Woth2982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 979

The Animators Palate photos are so great! That was my favorite restaurant on the Wonder. I loved how it slowly came to life throughout the night!
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #746
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
OMG - that room changing is so pretty. I don't know what I like better - the changing room or the amazing food.

Denny and I got to laughing over these people where heard in Disney world say "I ain't going to no d$%# Gatlinburg" and we kept repeating it over and over again, so I know how certain phrases can just stick with you for the whole trip. Cause, after all, comedians with guitars ARE always funny!

Again - I love your detail pictures of the boat. So amazing!

I was excited to see the changing room. The one on the Dream is much different, so I wanted to see the classic ship way. I would say both are pretty fun.

I remember that. Sometimes those sayings just stick. AND you are right! Comedians with guitars are funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
OK, I was bound and determined to catch up on this today. I drove me nuts to see posts talking about what the title means, but I wasn't far enough to know yet!

I had tried to catch up a while back, but lost my post. I think. My apologies if any of this is a duplicate.

1) LOVE the snorkeling pics. I especially love the ones in the water with the ship in the background. Oh, and the one of you guys in a circle from below. What a great suggestion that was! I'm sure it's no surprise that I would love to do this one day. But only if I had a nice underwater camera to get some shots like yours!

The shipwreck site looks WAY cool. I snorkeled once in Key West, but didn't get to see anything that cool.


2) You learn something new every day. Who knew a tender could be something other than breaded and deep fried? Sorry...... too many chicken lovers around here.....

3) Did you get to bring home any souvenirs from those Caymen Banks????

4) LOL at the cow pictures. You go all that way...... and there you are seeing the sights of home again.

Did it make you homesick?

5) I almost forgot about the new "no photos" policy at DCL shows. You mentioned the show and I expected some great shots. What a bummer! Did it drive you nuts to have to put your camera down? I'm sure you know it would drive me absoloutely nuts.

6) Pirate Stitch is adorable! Did you ever go back and get in a photo with him?

7) Pirate night looks like TONS of fun. You guys are adorable! Those desserts though...... stop making me drool like that all over my keyboard!

8) Don't get me started on the ipad photgraphers. I honestly don't care what people use to take photos. But once you hoist an ipad up in the air in front of me..... I start to care. I really started seeing a lot of this at school functions last year. Seats would be set up in the gym, so all on the same flat surface. Yet people would hoist those things over their heads like there wasn't a soul behind them. What the heck! It's just crazy.

9) LOVE the early morning shots out on deck. What beautiful colors, and you captured them well! Great job capturing the rainbow!

10) I also love the atrium shots. Isn't it great to be an early morning insomniac? How else would you get those gorgeous shots!

11) Loving the ghost shots. What a riot! I'll have to try that in front of Haunted Mansion sometime!

12) Awww... what a great surprise to run into Mickey like that!

13) How could you NOT go photo crazy at Animator's Palate? What a gorgesous place!

14) What an AWESOME interaction with Chip and Dale! That would totally make my day. I might even have to show those to Drew. He's pretty much a character hater......... until it comes to these 2 guys. We had to meet them in all 4 parks this year.

15) Glad you liked the "craptop" term. I'm afraid I can't take credit though. That was Robbie's invention.

16) I love the shot of the ship from Costa Maya with the hut-tops in the foreground. So pretty. You should put together a book of your ship shots. You have an amazing collection!

17) The hair braiding looks so adorable on you! I'm thinking it would not be quite as adorable on my rapidly graying hair.......

18) Ewww..... on the leaking green hand sanitizer!

19) Well YEAH! I finally am "in" on the story of the title! What a great story!

20) OK, I MUST dine at Animator's Palate some day. That's just AMAZING!

21) LOVE the night time shots out on the deck. Just GORGEOUS!

And with that....... I am officially caught up. Now give me a couple days so I can go catch up on Carey's!
Yay for being caught up!
1. We had a great time snorkeling. Lisa kept thanking me for talking her into it.
2. Claire would probably go on the tender looking for chicken too!
3. Oh yes...stacks of cash!
4. I can't get away from the cows. Skip probably had them spying on me.
5. YES! I hate not being able to take photos at the shows. On night I had a pretty good seat too, so I couldn't taken sooo many!
6. I have yet to get a photo with Pirate Stitch. Actually the last 2 cruises, we didn't do well meeting up with characters. Especially this one. Only my random encounters for the most part.
7. I really like Pirate night. It's not for eveyone, but we enjoy the fun.
8. LOL. The opad photographers are a new group that I am sure are going to stay. I guess they just need a few lessons in ettiquette.
9. I enjoyed getting up early and having most of the ship to myself and trying to take photos.
10. Thanks. It can be hard to photograph in there with the lighting and usually people walking around in there too.
11. Thats a good idea about tryiong that by Haunted Mansion! Why didn't you tell me that before I left for my last trip?
12. I was on cloud 9 meeting Mickey there.
13. AP is a really neat place. I am glad I got to see this version.
14. Ship and Dale always are so much fun. I think they are Claire's favorites because when she sees them they always give her a ton of attention.
15. Yesterday the term craptop was used on my desktop!
16. I know I should do a book, but I just never have the time. One of these days I'll get adventurous.
17. COLOR! I don't want to know when I go grey!
18. Who knew how gross green sanitizer could be.
19. I actually think I told you the meaning before I even started writing it. LOL But I know, you're old and can't remember everything.
20.AP is fun. It's right up your alley!
21.Thanks. I love how colorful it gets up there, and a lot of people don't even go up at night to see or enjoy it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mareed View Post
I've been enjoying your trip report, and finally had to comment on seeing the empty tables in AP! My one and only cruise was the same itinerary out of Galveston, but over Thanksgiving and every single table was filled at dinner, so it seems very strange to me to see empty tables. Were you at main or second seating? Is it normal to have some tables empty, I wonder?
Thanks for reading along. We had 2nd seating. I am sure 1st seating was fuller. This ship was not full either. They have been having a hard time selling the Galveston cruises and are constantly offering discounts. WE only had 2 families in our section, and I think by day 2 the other family didn't show up for any more of the meals. They had two little ones, so I assume they just went to Topsiders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I went on the November 10th cruise out of Galveston and not only did we have a bunch of empty tables at late dinner, but they had only two out of three dining rooms in use at that seating.

Corinna
Oh wow. I didn't know that. I do know these cruises have not sold well at all. I think Disney is a little too pricey for that area. But they have been offering some good deals, which is why I ended up sailing out of there.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #747
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDame View Post
On our cruises (a Feb Dream and a November Fantasy) we have had a few empty tables here and there. I haven't given it much thought since they will seat different parties together and the boat is likely not at full capacity due to people like my husband and I - we were in a room that slept up to 5, but there was only us.
I know our ship wasn't full, but on the last day during debarking you would've thought it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riofriotex View Post
I just got back from the January 4 Magic sailing. We were second seating, and there were some empty tables, as the two of us were able to be moved to our own table (which was a table for 4). We also had no problem booking Palo for all three brunches. We could have done more dinners there as well (we at at Palo the first night), but a combination of lack of appropriate clothes and the good quality of food at dinner kept us in the MDR for dinner. (Not to mention the food in Palo was so rich I was incredibly stuffed even with an earlier dinner time!)

Palo staff told me that the previous two sailings - over Christmas and New Years - they were fully booked. I imagine there were no extra tables in the dining room then either - unless someone was eating at Palo or elsewhere on a particular night!
I always ask for our own table unless we are with friends and or family. I personally have no interest in eating with strangers. I know some enjoy that, but it's not for us. Once on a NCL cruise we got seated with other people and Skip complained about it so much. I wasn't all that happy either. We drew the short straw and were with a kind of a snooty crowd.

Those holdiay cruises usually sell out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Love the food porn! My dad is a super tough food critic, and he didn't have a single complaint about the food. All the servers are super knowlegeable!

So we're looking at a 5 day out of Miami next spring, and have to choose between a stop in Grand Cayman, or a stop at Castaway Cay. The other port of call is Cozumel on both. If you had your choice, which would you do? We've been to CC on our cruise last year, but never to Cayman Islands.

I can't wait to see what you did! Hopefully you sampled some tequila!
I am usually happy with most of the food too. Heck, I'm not cooking!

I would look at the port adventures for GC and see if there is something you want to do. Otherwise it's basically a beach day. But we did some fun things on CC too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDame View Post
I did have my choice (sailing the 5 night out of Miami in January) and are going for Grand Cayman as we have never been there before! CC is nice, but the food isn't great at the BBQ and we have already gone twice and lounged in the sun. We would much rather go to GC where we can do something more interesting culturally, like wander a town or see some ruins etc!
I agree, that food is just kind of blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riofriotex View Post
Never been to CC, but I love Grand Cayman! We rented a car and went out on our own; very safe to do on this island (although you are driving on the "wrong" side of the road). I think there are a lot of great excursions for this island as well, if you like to be on or in the water.
I felt pretty safe on this island too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
The Animators Palate photos are so great! That was my favorite restaurant on the Wonder. I loved how it slowly came to life throughout the night!
It is pretty darn cool! I am so glad to give it a try. Rumor is, when it goes to dry dock, they may change it. I hope not.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #748
Floridagram
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 828

It is amazing how dead the ship was at night!

I won't care if our cruise skips Costa maya after seeing the armed guards. Not sure I want to be there, much less subject my grandchildren to that. Not that I think Cozumel after dark would be appealing either! It's all about the cruise for us, not the ports except Castaway Cay.

I really enjoy your trip reports, thanks for the time you invest in them for our enjoyment!
__________________
Carnival Holiday-1992,NCL Norway-1996,Carnival Ecstasy-1998,Carnival Tropicale-1999,RCCL Voyager of the Seas-2001,RCCL Mariner of the Seas- 2004,HAL Zuiderdam-2004,HAL Westerdam-February 2007,Disney Magic-April 2007.Carnival Liberty-May 2008,DCL Fantasy- May 2012, CCL Freedom-Aug 2012, DCL Fantasy April 2013, DCL Wonder Sept. 2014
Floridagram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #749
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagram View Post
It is amazing how dead the ship was at night!

I won't care if our cruise skips Costa maya after seeing the armed guards. Not sure I want to be there, much less subject my grandchildren to that. Not that I think Cozumel after dark would be appealing either! It's all about the cruise for us, not the ports except Castaway Cay.

I really enjoy your trip reports, thanks for the time you invest in them for our enjoyment!
Thanks!

Yeah I am more about the cruise for the most part and the ports are extras for extra fun!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #750
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,093

Sept. 27, 2012, Thursday, Day 7

Todayís navigators.









I had not slept well the night before and I think I just gave up around 6 AM. I got up and dressed and made my way to see if I could sign up for the Port Adventure. I just knew after a sleepless night, I was meant to go on this excursion. I canít remember if the desk was open this early or not, or if I came back a little later, but I am thinking it was. I do remember the girl I had to sign me up was not real quick at doing it. Even though I had the paper with the one I wanted circled, she seemed to have issues finding it. But I finally was signed up.

Time to watch us pull into port.









It was such a beautiful morning and the sunrise was so nice to see. A few cast members were excited about our arrival too.





There were more people out on deck this morning too.























jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: