Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #1636
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMO View Post
Does anyone know the current colors at PoP

I know there are a wide range of colors avaible throughout disney but we were there in April so I already have the current mug in black,pink x2 and blue. I would love to have a green one or a purple one since it doesn't look like they will have new mug before I get there
EpcotBill is right as usual. Get ready to choose from black, pink, and blue again next week. There have not been any other colors used since 2011.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 2 | DCL: 2
Next: Aug 2014 DLR
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #1637
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post
EpcotBill is right as usual. Get ready to choose from black, pink, and blue again next week. There have not been any other colors used since 2011.
Why thank you j. I hope your prediction of new mugs in Feb comes true...and new colors too.
EpcotBill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #1638
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

OH ME TOO...

these florescent colors are for the birds...well actually for the grandkids...the little ones love them...we fill them up with ice and water or juice and go sit by the pool...well we did last summer...we can do it again...but would like different colors to do it with..

have a good night everyone

pumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #1639
Jubilee
<3 my kids

We had a couple yellows, too from when the change first happened. But my husband took them to work and ruined them.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #1640
MinnieMO
he touched the butt?!?!

Refill Question

I always fill my mug up when we leave our resort for the day, so this requires carrying it around all day (which I'm fine with) but I've been seeing where you can get tap water for free in the parks so instead of using my snack credit for bottled water can I give the CM my resort mug to fill with tap water instead of the paper cups

Will the do this or is it considered "unsanitary" ?

Me 24 : 96 off-site
05 POR and 07,10,12,13,14 POP Century
MinnieMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #1641
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMO View Post
I always fill my mug up when we leave our resort for the day, so this requires carrying it around all day (which I'm fine with) but I've been seeing where you can get tap water for free in the parks so instead of using my snack credit for bottled water can I give the CM my resort mug to fill with tap water instead of the paper cups

Will the do this or is it considered "unsanitary" ?
They will not take your mug due to germs, but you can certainly fill your mug with the cup they give you. Generally the free water is in a small cup, not a regular or large like a soft drink would be in.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #1642
MinnieMO
he touched the butt?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
They will not take your mug due to germs, but you can certainly fill your mug with the cup they give you. Generally the free water is in a small cup, not a regular or large like a soft drink would be in.
Thanks

Me 24 : 96 off-site
05 POR and 07,10,12,13,14 POP Century
MinnieMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:03 AM   #1643
zorro77
DVC Member Since 93

Any news on new mugs for 2013 at resorts. Hope for a change way to many of current styles. I see my ticker for next visit is a little off. Forgot how to change. Next trip is 78 back home at OKW.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #1644
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro77 View Post
Any news on new mugs for 2013 at resorts. Hope for a change way to many of current styles. I see my ticker for next visit is a little off. Forgot how to change. Next trip is 78 back home at OKW.
No news. Hoping we will see a design change perhaps late next month, if the timing is similar to the last change in 2011.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 2 | DCL: 2
Next: Aug 2014 DLR
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #1645
utkscvol1
DIS Veteran

Just checked out- mugs at pop where the same from last year- no chips in them yet
Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #1646
tinkerbellybutton
DIS Veteran

Does anyone remember the exact dates (time frame) the mugs were changed out in 2011? I know we were there around March 9th and the new mugs were already out. We'll be there on Feb. 9th and would love a new design. We have already collected 3 sets of 4 of the current one. I guess that means we take too many trips! lol

Up Next:????
Resorts we've stayed in: ASMox3, ASSp., ASMu, PC, CBRx3, CSR, PORx2, POFQ, WLx6, Poly, BC, YC, BWV, AKL(Jambo)x2, AKL (Kidani), SSR, OKW, SOGx2, Swan, Vero Beach!
tinkerbellybutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #1647
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
Does anyone remember the exact dates (time frame) the mugs were changed out in 2011?
This thread has been around long enough to cover the last design change, and it looks like it occurred in early March. Judging from the posts though, it appears that not all resorts got them on the same day.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #1648
tinkerbellybutton
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskaren View Post
This thread has been around long enough to cover the last design change, and it looks like it occurred in early March. Judging from the posts though, it appears that not all resorts got them on the same day.
Thanks! I didn't realize they changed them that far into the year. My memory must be failing me, lol, I thought the new design had been out for at least several weeks when we got them the first week in March that year.

Up Next:????
Resorts we've stayed in: ASMox3, ASSp., ASMu, PC, CBRx3, CSR, PORx2, POFQ, WLx6, Poly, BC, YC, BWV, AKL(Jambo)x2, AKL (Kidani), SSR, OKW, SOGx2, Swan, Vero Beach!
tinkerbellybutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #1649
disney88
Earning My Ears

Same mugs as last year

My parents are staying at a Disney resort for their very first time...thanks to a little coaxing from me. They are overwhelmed with all of the included details that come with adding the dining package, so I'm trying to explain how everything works.

They arrive Feb 3. By the sounds of it, the mugs are the same as last year still. Is anyone able to confirm? I want to describe the mugs to them so they find them easily at the resort. And if they recently changed, I don't want to send them on a wild goose chase looking for something that isn't there. LOL
disney88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:36 AM   #1650
Jenny1985
Mouseketeer

This past summer we got our mugs with our package. But I am not doing a full package for my trip coming up (I'm going along with my aunt who will be at WDW for a conference, so I'm only paying for my park ticket). I believe I remember seeing that you can purchase the mugs individually, correct?
Jenny1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mug, rfid

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: