Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
jltdone
Mouseketeer

Dinner Receipts Dining Plan

I am just wondering when they give you back your receipt after dining it tells you how many credits you have left. Does it tell you the price of the meals that you ordered or the total amount of your dinner on it somewhere?
I am going to try to keep all my receipts and see if the deluxe dining plan is worth it for us.
I am hoping it does cause i dont want to sit at dinner and write down all the prices before dinner and then add them all up
jltdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
mom2of2
Let the good times strolllllll!
Don't we just get tickeled at the smallest things?

Yes, you will get a bill with all prices. That's when you give them your card. Once they run your card your receipt will say how many credits remain
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
Hopefully
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jltdone View Post
I am just wondering when they give you back your receipt after dining it tells you how many credits you have left. Does it tell you the price of the meals that you ordered or the total amount of your dinner on it somewhere?
I am going to try to keep all my receipts and see if the deluxe dining plan is worth it for us.
I am hoping it does cause i dont want to sit at dinner and write down all the prices before dinner and then add them all up
To clarify
When you receive your bill at the end of dinner it includes the price you owe. Then you give them your KTTW card, just like you would a credit card. When they bring the final receipt, the dollar amount is now zero. It also now tells you how many credits are remaining on that receipt.
If you want to track dollars spent, you will have to write down the total from the first slip before they run the card.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #4
mom2of2
Let the good times strolllllll!
Don't we just get tickeled at the smallest things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefully

To clarify
When you receive your bill at the end of dinner it includes the price you owe. Then you give them your KTTW card, just like you would a credit card. When they bring the final receipt, the dollar amount is now zero. It also now tells you how many credits are remaining on that receipt.
If you want to track dollars spent, you will have to write down the total from the first slip before they run the card.
No they don't. They have the original bill. It's given to them first.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
MinnieLovesMickey12
DIS Veteran

Location: Way down South near the banks of the mighty Mississippi River.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2of2 View Post
No they don't. They have the original bill. It's given to them first.
For us it iwas just as a PP said. They gave us the original bill with what we owed, then when we gave them the card they ran it and brought back a ticket with no price on it just credits remaining.

They took the original bill with the card.

You will have to jot down the amount before they take the bill away.
12/7-12/13/14 Wyndham Bonnet Creek-- Adults Only trip 10/31-11/10/15 Wyndham Bonnet Creek -- Family Trip
MinnieLovesMickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
dawnhaze
DIS Veteran

I've gotten the original bill with the total back at some meals and not others. I just note the amount in a document on my phone to keep track, just in case.

(Exact trip dates a work-in-progress!)
dawnhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnhaze View Post
I've gotten the original bill with the total back at some meals and not others. I just note the amount in a document on my phone to keep track, just in case.
Same with us in october. Some places kept the original bill and some gave it back to us along with the final one with no prices.

In all cases, the total number of credits remaining will be listed at the bottom.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #8
jlr9882
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefully View Post
To clarify
That is what I had to do. I wrote down the prices of each meal on the final receipt that just showed how many credits were left over. I ended up misplacing some of those, so next time I think I will just take a pic of the orginal receipt with the prices after taking pics of all the yummy food. I had planned on doing an allergy friendly dining report last time with all the numbers, but never did.

[/url]

July 2013- Our 1st July 4th trip with a party of 12- CSR w/DDP
Aug 2011- Bahamas Celebration Cruise and Disney -POP w/DDP (My DS with 20+ allergies was treated like a Prince!)
Feb 2011- Epcot trip and DTD- offsite rental house
Aug 2009- DS first trip! -POP
Tons more trips before then offsite with my first trip at only 6 weeks old. My cousin that went as our babysitter is now a CM!
jlr9882 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: