Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #1
Pudding mum
Earning My Ears

Birthday pins

On our last full day is my ds actual birthday. Is it the done thing to allow him to ask for a birthday badge upon check in and wear it the whole time??? Also my elder ds birthday is 6weeks after can he have a birthday badge too?? I am hoping we will all get the 1st visit button
Pudding mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #2
JustMeFran
Mouseketeer

We just came back (2-10 Jan) and we were there to celebrate my DD5s birthday and post open heart surgery celebration. Her birthday is not until the end of Feb, but Jan was the only time we could travel. They gave her a button upon check-in and she wore it every day! TONS and TONS of "Happy Birthdays" and always a birthday cupcake at our table service meals.

We have it on our reservation what we were celebrating during our trip, but they asked us at check-in if it was also anyones first visit (DD5 got a first visit pin too, but did not wear it).

-Fran =)

JustMeFran is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
Kimosabe
DIS Veteran

If you are there to celebrate a birthday (even if the actual day is not during the trip days), do not hesitate to get a button. Pretty sure everytime we have checked in at a resort, they have always asked if any of us is celebrating anything. They never ask what the actual day is and are all too happy to pass out the buttons. Definitely makes the trip a lot of fun for the kiddos!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
CalSea12
Desperately needs a dose of the magic!

When I called to add my daughter and dh birthday to our reservations the CM said well is it anyone's first time? Anniversary? Etc, she wanted to make sure we got as much pixie dust as possible lol. Now having gone several times I know it's no guarantee, but I just thought it was so funny that she was sincerely insisting on us adding celebrations lol

Several Trips as a child to DL and DW, 2008-All Star Movies ,2010-Honeymoon Caribbean Beach, November 2013 ASMu
CalSea12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: