Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
thefigueroas
Mouseketeer

Location: Wherever the Navy lets us rest our feet!-for now it is Naples, Italy

Epcot area buses

We stayed at the Yacht Club in late August 2011 and while the resort itself was beautiful the overly crowded buses severely impeded our view of the overall stay. We are considering the Boardwalk Inn and my question is this. Has the transportation issue regarding buses gotten any better over in that area or are they still trying to cram all of the Epcot area into 1 bus? I never understood that logic. The entire time we were there they kept doing Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin stops for every bus. Half the time there was no room at the last stops to even get on and sometimes that was us if we were trying to get on and people were trying to go home. My husband vowed never again but the Boardwalk seems to have everything we would need in this visit.

I do have one additional question. We usually bring our breakfast in from offsite but what about lunch and dinner? Do you find it an annoyance not having any type of quick meal inside the resort or do you hardly notice it? Thanks for any and all opinions.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: