Originally Posted by MerissaAndMomLoveDis
I am considering the same thing. It looks like there are at least 7 cabins available in most cabin categories. I transferred an OBB to this cruise, so with 10% discount I am paying @$2150 for 1a/1c in a 11C. I am thinking it would be smart to transfer my OBB benefits to another cruise and wait to see if a VGT or IGT is offered. Kids sail free would not help me if offered. Would be really nice to pay less for a balcony than i am currently paying for an inside cabin. If no IGT or VGT is offered, I could transfer back to this cruise--- might have to pay a little more though if the rates rise. Any thoughts? Any flaws in this plan? I appreciate any input.
I noticed that the March 29th cruise has yet to offer these rates, however, tomorrow is final payment date according to website, so wonder if they will show up, I do know the 8 night previous to this date, only had OGT left, so now it worries me to thing about cancelling! and gambling on these rates......