Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
mermster
Mouseketeer

reprinting shutters pictures

How do I get permission to reprint pictures that I purchased from shutters while on our cruise. I would like to get some additional prints of the pictures I purchased, but have not been able to because they are copyrighted. Is there a way to do this?
Thank you!

(Me) (DH) (DD12) (DM)
mermster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
MarineFam
Remember, It all Started with a Mouse...

Here is the link for the copyright https://www.image.com/html/guest-pos...eleaseForm.cfm

DVC Members AKV

August 1996 WDW Honeymoon (Shades of Green); November 2003 WDW; September 2005 WDW; May 2007 WDW; December 2007 DCL (Magic) Eastern; May 2009 WDW; April 2012 DCL (Magic) Eastern; April 2012 WDW; April 2013 WDW (Pop Century); April 2013 DCL (Fantasy)Western; April 2013 WDW (1st DVC trip! Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas); June 2013 WDW (AKL Kidani);April 2014 Pre-cruise (AKL Kidani) DCL (Magic) Bahamas; Post-cruise WDW Pop Century; June 2014 WDW wk-1(BWV) wk-2 (OKW); April 2015 DCL (Fantasy) Eastern
MarineFam is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
mermster
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineFam View Post
Thank you for the link. I keep getting an error message, but I found a copyright release that i could print out from the website that I think should work!

(Me) (DH) (DD12) (DM)
Old 01-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
mammacaryn
Don't be a JERK!

I never thought to try and get a release.....I have had our photos printed in photo books and reprints without issue through online companies and Walgreens....I'm in the rochester area too I wasn't trying to be sneaky about either. Just scanned them into my computer and ordered online to pick up in store. Had they denied them, I wouldn't have had an issue-just would have printed them at home I guess. (Glad I know now there is a link to actually get a release!)

January 2009 Disney Wonder-Bahamas
March 2010 Disney Magic-Western Caribbean
March 2011 Disney Dream-Bahamas
May 2013 Disney Fantasy-Eastern Caribbean

mammacaryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #5
mermster
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammacaryn View Post
I never thought to try and get a release.....I have had our photos printed in photo books and reprints without issue through online companies and Walgreens....I'm in the rochester area too I wasn't trying to be sneaky about either. Just scanned them into my computer and ordered online to pick up in store. Had they denied them, I wouldn't have had an issue-just would have printed them at home I guess. (Glad I know now there is a link to actually get a release!)

Yeah, I swear I've reprinted before and not had a problem. But this time, went to pick up the pictures (from Walmart) after scanning them and they said they needed a copyright release. Going to try with the release I got online and/or just try Target or somewhere else!

(Me) (DH) (DD12) (DM)
Old 01-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
mammacaryn
Don't be a JERK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermster View Post
Yeah, I swear I've reprinted before and not had a problem. But this time, went to pick up the pictures (from Walmart) after scanning them and they said they needed a copyright release. Going to try with the release I got online and/or just try Target or somewhere else!
The Walgreens in Webster has done it for me. You can do it online with them as well. I have heard that Walmart is quite a stickler for those things (MIL in Arkansas tried to do a school photo one time and was denied....) Good Luck!

January 2009 Disney Wonder-Bahamas
March 2010 Disney Magic-Western Caribbean
March 2011 Disney Dream-Bahamas
May 2013 Disney Fantasy-Eastern Caribbean

mammacaryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #7
mermster
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammacaryn View Post
The Walgreens in Webster has done it for me. You can do it online with them as well. I have heard that Walmart is quite a stickler for those things (MIL in Arkansas tried to do a school photo one time and was denied....) Good Luck!
Thank you!!

(Me) (DH) (DD12) (DM)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: