Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 AM   #1
reidandlauren
Earning My Ears

Military Discount

We are going on our first Disney Cruise in 13 days, leaving out of Port Canaveral for 4 nights on the Dream. We are beyond excited. One of the reasons that we chose DCL and love Disney as a whole is their military rates on tickets and cruising. Any company that has that kind of loyalty has our family promised to them for life.

I was looking online to compare rates for an April 2014 cruise so that I had it ready so I could compare the rate that the ship gave me for booking while on board (to show my husband what a deal we were getting). I realized that they don't have military rates plugged in online yet, but then I saw that going forward you can only use your military rate on your first sailing? Is this true? I was hoping I just misunderstood this.

I was hoping to book my 30th birthday trip on the boat, but without the military discount it may make that much harder on the family. I would be so sad if they start cutting out their military rates.

Last edited by reidandlauren; 01-14-2013 at 07:04 AM.
reidandlauren is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: