Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #1
troof
Earning My Ears

wine at or near AoA - pricing, delivery?

I have done a bit of searching about having wine delivered to Disney resorts. Most of the info seems to be dated. Many people mention Garden Grocer but while they have a decent set of choices for beer, all they have is single serve wine cups. Several older postings mentioned they could get other choices, but I contacted them by email and they said that is all they had. Whole Foods' delivery prices are too high. I am just interested in getting a couple of bottles as extended family will be joining us on our third night and we will have access to a car. Can we get a decent bottle of sparkling wine (preferably) or red (something in the $20 range at a regular non-Disney store) in any of the shops/convenience spots on Disney property? What is the typical mark-up or price-range? I was planning to get a few groceries delivered from Garden Grocery for $12, but now I am wondering if we should pay to check a bag and put a couple of bottles of wine, water, and some snacks in there. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!
troof is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alcohol, delivery, wine

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: