|01-13-2013, 07:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2008
DCL Questions about making reservations for next cruise while onboard....
I am new to cruising and anytime we were at Disney World I did not book for future trips. I see that you can book for a future cruise while onboard at a reduced rate. A few questions:
1. How far out can you typically book?
2. We are going in April '13, could we book for December '14 then change the date to anytime and vise versa if we booked for April '14 can we make it Dec '14 at a later date?
3. I take it from what I have read that this does not exclude you from using a travel agent?
4. Can I book for 2 staterooms initially? We have 2 this time. What if I decide we only need one at a later date? If i book for one can we change to 2 with the same incentives at a later date?
5. Do you book for a specific cruise? i.e.: Alaska, Bahamas etc, Can this be changed to something else or do you have to go to the destination you first chose?
Sorry if this seems like simple questions but I am thinking if we really like it taking another cruise may be in the future. Thanks for any help.
August '08 here we come. We had a blast!
August '12 can't wait. Another great trip!!
April '13 First Cruise on the Wonder!
DH ME, Retired! DD21 DD15 DS14 DGD4
My best freind asked me to marry him in front of the castle on Friday, August 15,2008
We were married December 31, 2009!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|