Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #16
AshleeH
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmom27 View Post
Sounds like us. There is a conference in Orange County, CA in 2014 that I will be attending. It will probably be the only time we will be that far out and that close to DL. So we are going to take advantage and do 4 days at DL after the conference. I have been researching and found the hotel for us to stay at too. We are also talking about having another baby. If things work out as planned the baby will be between 1-2 months. My sister is going with me since DH has to work. I like the fact of baby being so young so s/he will sleep most of the time while I am at the conference. Just baby in the wrap and nurse when I need to.

Babies like the vibration of the car it soothes them. Relax and have fun. Sounds like it will be a really fun road trip.
Thank you! And best of luck in adding a new little one to your family!

When we planned this trip, we figured it would be four of us (DD was planned, but we were dealing with infertility for years). We talked about putting it off, but then, DS's will be about 13 and 10 and CarsLand will have lost the appeal for the most part - that was the incentive to get out there. We're hoping she will sleep in the car - my other kids were wonderful babies, so I'm hoping she will be as easy to please as they were.

Time will tell - we talked about going in 2014, but the idea of a one year old and the toys and extra supplies and teaching her to sleep in the pack 'n' play when she's used to a crib, and wanting out of the carseat, and wanting to get down and run around, and keeping a toddler entertained for 30+ hours and multiple days of travel - I much prefer traveling when their needs are eat, sleep, change my diaper, cuddle me .

1985 - Disneyland; 1990 & 1994 - WDW; 1997 - Disneyland Paris; 2003 - WDW; Oct. 2010 - WDW (Animal Kingdom: Kidani Village); Oct. 2011 - WDW (Contemporary/Wilderness Lodge); Oct. 2012 - WDW (Bay Lake); July 2013 - Disneyland (Grand Californian); Oct. 2014 - WDW (Bay Lake)
AshleeH is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: