Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
geoffrey
Mouseketeer

Troubles searching for shore excursions

Does this page really work for anyone?
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cr...rsions/search/
I am signed in. When I click on "Add to my saved activities", sometime I can't close the little box that pops up.
It tells me that I have 25 saved activities and gives a link to see them, but when I follow that link, the page says I have nothing saved.
Sometimes, the original page just returns a blank page.
I am looking for excursions in the Med, and they don't list the ports in Greece or Turkey for some reason.

Is it just me? Thanks
geoffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
Weedy
DIS Veteran

Disney Cruise page is not very good. But go to the excursion page that you listed. All the ports that the Disney Cruise Ships go to are listed. You will need to check the box next to the port(s) you are looking for. You can do one at a time or all the stops on your cruise.
You use to be able to click on the excursions you liked and save them to your reservation page. When I was on the site last week it would not let me do this
Weedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
Eleblanc
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffrey View Post
Does this page really work for anyone?
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cr...rsions/search/
I am signed in. When I click on "Add to my saved activities", sometime I can't close the little box that pops up.
It tells me that I have 25 saved activities and gives a link to see them, but when I follow that link, the page says I have nothing saved.
Sometimes, the original page just returns a blank page.
I am looking for excursions in the Med, and they don't list the ports in Greece or Turkey for some reason.

Is it just me? Thanks
They have not posted excursions for Greece or Turkey yet, only the ports they have done in the past in the Med. Don't know when they will be up, but you would think they would be there by the time we have to pay in full so we could look them over and start making decisions. There are two different itineraries for the Med. this summer and I don't think they have posted excursions for Venice or Croatia either yet (could be wrong, have not looked for them in particular since they are not on my trip).
Eleblanc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: