|01-11-2013, 08:15 PM||#31|
Join Date: Feb 2009
My top 5 are:
1. Biergarten: Love the food, the beer, the music, & the theming
2. 50's PTC: We like to go for lunch. Food is good comfort food, theming & staff are really funny.
3. Hoop Dee Doo Revue: Love visiting FW resort! The food is good and the show is wonderful!
4. Kona Cafe: One of our favorite places for breakfast. It's a pretty restaurant, the coffee is fantastic, and the Samoan Eggs are to die for
5. California Grill: VERY romantic We went there on our honeymoon/Christmas night & they sat us in the Wine Room. We could see the Epcot fireworks in there. Service was outstanding, wine, sushi, & filet were top notch, & watching Wishes from the catwalk was very special.
|01-12-2013, 07:27 AM||#32|
My twins fight over who tooted
I always have the itch!
Join Date: Oct 2004
Tusker House breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
Me (41), DH (41)
DD1 (12), DD2 (9), DD3 (9) DD4 (1)
I've been pickled! Thanks illuminati!
|01-12-2013, 07:52 AM||#33|
Teach Me How To Bucky
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Racine, WI
Kimonos and Tokyo Dining not far behind.
|01-12-2013, 10:27 PM||#35|
Citi Field, Rehoboth Beach, and WDW are my 3 favorite places.
Join Date: Aug 2007
La Hacienda de San Angel
Looking forward to seeing if BOG can knock one of these off our list when we visit in August.
Jul '91 May '93 Dec '99 Star Island Aug. '07 OKW, Vistana Villages, & POFQ Aug '08 - BWV & POP Aug '09 AKV Kidani & Star Island Dec '09 Star Island Mar '10 BCV Aug '10 Bon Crk & VWL Mar '11 BWV Aug '11 @ Sher. Vistana, WDW Dolphin, & Star Island Dec '11 @ VWL & BCV Jul '12 DCL Magic NYC Wknd Getaway Aug '12 @ DLRP *Upcoming*: Aug '13 Star Island & BCV Dec '13 VWL & DCL Dream
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|