Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #2686
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmineriver View Post
HI, MY NAME IS HANNA BUT I WOULD LIKE IF YOU GUYS CALL ME "MICKEY" BECAUSE MY MIDDLE IS MICHAELLA. I AM FROM THE EAST COAST, LONG ISLAND NY. I AM 13 YEARS OLD. THIS IS MY FIRST POST EVER!!!!!!I AM GOING TO DISNEY IN OCTOBER 2013 FOR THE 5TH TIME. ONLY 301 DAYS LEFT BUT WHO'S COUNTING? OH YEAH I AM HAHAHA!!!

FAVORITE D RIDE: SPLASH MOUNTAIN
FAVORITE D MOVIE: TANGLED
FAVORITE D PARK: ANIMAL KINGDOM
FAVORITE D 3D SHOWS: IT'S TOUGH TO BE A BUG

MY MOTHER IS 40 Y/O AND SHE IS OBESSED WITH DISNEY!!!
SHE'S THE ONE THAT GAVE ME THE DISNEY BUG. I'VE LOVED DISNEY SINCE I WAS A LITTLE KID. I LUV WDW!!!!!!
Hi! I go by Wings around here.

You like Tangled? That's one of my favorites. All the characters are so funny and I love how expressive Pascal and Maximus are even though they never say a word. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone!
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #2687
Jasmineriver
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Hi! I go by Wings around here.

You like Tangled? That's one of my favorites. All the characters are so funny and I love how expressive Pascal and Maximus are even though they never say a word. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone!

Thank you Wings im sure i'll have many questions. Hey have you been to AoA? It's my first time there and i'm not sure what to expect going there.
Disney 2009 Coronado Springs
Disney 2011 Pop Century and AKL
Disney 2013 AoA upcoming fall disney trip with MNSSHP

Jasmineriver is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #2688
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmineriver View Post
Thank you Wings im sure i'll have many questions. Hey have you been to AoA? It's my first time there and i'm not sure what to expect going there.
No, I'm afraid I've never stayed at AoA. I've heard nice things about it though.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 12-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #2689
Jasmineriver
Earning My Ears

I am currently living in South America. Born and 1/2 raised in NY...... Moving back for my junior year to apply to schools.

Luv WDW
Has anyone been to MNSSHP beore, what do I need to know, I want to dress up. Does everyone? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Disney 2009 Coronado Springs
Disney 2011 Pop Century and AKL
Disney 2013 AoA upcoming fall disney trip with MNSSHP

Jasmineriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #2690
OKW4EVA
I luv Disney

Hi I am Alexandra or Alex. I am 13 years old and in the 8th grade. I love all things Disney especially Shake It Up on the Disney Channel and collecting Disney Vinylmations. I also love to dance.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #2691
findingnemo12
Earning My Ears

Hey y'all....I'm Regan!!! ✌✌✌ I love DISNEY...how can u not??? THE MUPPETS ARE THEBOMB.com bro!!! IM A LAXER (aka lacrosse player) BALLER🏀🏀 (basketball) swimmer and volleyball!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! DVC ALL THE WAY!!! me and my BFF wanna come together!!! WELL PEACEOUT Y'ALL!!!
findingnemo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #2692
Reflections of Earth
Mouseketeer

Hi, I'm Allison. I've been on here for 6 months and I've been to WDW 13 times, 14 in December 2014. And welcome to all the new DISers!
Old 12-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #2693
findingnemo12
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflections of Earth
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been on here for 6 months and I've been to WDW 13 times, 14 in December 2014. And welcome to all the new DISers!
Can you help me around??? I'm new...like 5 days on
findingnemo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #2694
Reflections of Earth
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by findingnemo12 View Post
Can you help me around??? I'm new...like 5 days on
No problem.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:34 PM   #2695
Squirt the turtle
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone.I am Carly and I am 15 years old. I have never been to Walt Disney World or Disneyland, but love everything about Disney. I know I will get there someday. I am Niagara Falls, Canada and love living here. My favourite Disney Character is Squirt from Finding Nemo. He is so cute and cool. My favourite Disney Movie is Cinderella.
Squirt the turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #2696
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Hey Fellow Disney Fanatics

My name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam. I am 15 years old and will be turning my Sweet 16 in March. OMG I can't wait. Some of my favorite Disney things is:

Fav Character: Stitch
Favorite Movie: Lilo & Stitch
Fav Disney Ride: The Rock N Roller Coaster
Favorite Disney Resort: The Animal Kingdom Lodge
Fav Disney Restaurant: O'Hanas

Also my username is Ditz because I am blonde and my friends call me an airhead. I also love hanging at the beach.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #2697
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Hi! I'm Lily. I'm 14 years old and in the 9th grade. I've been to Disney World 5 times and love it! Here's a bit about me:

Favorite ride: Rock n' Roller Coaster
Favorite park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite resort: Polynesian
Favorite restaurant: Coral Reef
Favorite movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, and Peter Pan
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:18 AM   #2698
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Hi! I'm Lily. I'm 14 years old and in the 9th grade. I've been to Disney World 5 times and love it! Here's a bit about me:

Favorite ride: Rock n' Roller Coaster
Favorite park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite resort: Polynesian
Favorite restaurant: Coral Reef
Favorite movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, and Peter Pan
Hello Lily and welcome to the Disboards! I love Rock n' Roller Coaster too, and MK is my favorite park! Although I've never been to Coral Reef, it is apparently really neat.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:37 PM   #2699
Traumend
He uses antlers in all of his decorating.

Hello, I'm Megan and I'm 17 years old. I used to have an account on here years ago, but forgot all my information and stuff. I didn't post much to begin with, so I made a new account. I am what my friend's call a "Disney Geek" I am such a fanatic, it's embarrassing sometimes. Who needs to grow up, honestly? My favorite WDW park is Epcot. I love the countries and the awesome food. My favorite ride is... a tough one. I can't really choose one... but the one I can't go on is Tower of Terror. Too scared. Hate falling. My family are DVC member and our home resorts are Old Key West, Beach Club, and Bay Lake Tower. My favorite restaurants there are O'Hanas, Biergarten, and Raglen Road. I like to do fan art for princesses and heroines.

Other than Disney stuff, I am a Senior in HS, and have been accepted into University. I like to travel and want to travel as much as I can in my life. I want to go to school to be an Elementary Teacher. I was captain of the Color Guard for two years, and now I play in the symphonic band as a Clarinet. I'm a black belt in Tang Soo Do. I am tough, but I am so girly at heart it is bad.

I'm so hoping I can find some fellow Disney fanatics here
Ϊӻ Ϊ ȵεѵεr ҡȵεω ʏȯυ
Traumend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #2700
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traumend View Post
Hello, I'm Megan and I'm 17 years old. I used to have an account on here years ago, but forgot all my information and stuff. I didn't post much to begin with, so I made a new account. I am what my friend's call a "Disney Geek" I am such a fanatic, it's embarrassing sometimes. Who needs to grow up, honestly? My favorite WDW park is Epcot. I love the countries and the awesome food. My favorite ride is... a tough one. I can't really choose one... but the one I can't go on is Tower of Terror. Too scared. Hate falling. My family are DVC member and our home resorts are Old Key West, Beach Club, and Bay Lake Tower. My favorite restaurants there are O'Hanas, Biergarten, and Raglen Road. I like to do fan art for princesses and heroines.

Other than Disney stuff, I am a Senior in HS, and have been accepted into University. I like to travel and want to travel as much as I can in my life. I want to go to school to be an Elementary Teacher. I was captain of the Color Guard for two years, and now I play in the symphonic band as a Clarinet. I'm a black belt in Tang Soo Do. I am tough, but I am so girly at heart it is bad.

I'm so hoping I can find some fellow Disney fanatics here
Hey Megan! I go by Wings!

Biergarten is definitely a favorite among my family. It's so good!

This place is filled with Disney fanatics!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: