Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #121
stacy~**
DIS Veteran

Rachel~ I spent many hours yesterday reading through your whole report. SO glad someone bumped it up! I noticed it since I am a fellow central Ohioian and stuck with it because it was awesome!

We are going in July and doing 5 days LA/5 days DL. When we went in 2007 we communited out of Anaheim and did alot of the back and forth that you did. It was exhausting!

I think I am changing our LA reservation to the Magic Castle. LOVED that part of your report. I will be moving on to your new report.
DISNEYLAND-Paradise Pier July 2013*BWI June 2012
ASMo March 2012-one day only*WL July 2010
POFQ Jan 2009*DISNEYLAND-Hojo Aug 2007
POFQ March 2007*CSR Aug 2006

Currently planning: Feb. 2015 and June 2015
"We're not gonna make it, we're not gonna make it!"-August 2014-TR
PTR: Have you ever planned a trip in 39 days on a total impulse? Same!~Aug 2014

3 days in LA, 6 days in Disneyland and 1 Amazing Cast Member Photo bomb

I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/stacyleigh9
stacy~** is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #122
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy~** View Post
Rachel~ I spent many hours yesterday reading through your whole report. SO glad someone bumped it up! I noticed it since I am a fellow central Ohioian and stuck with it because it was awesome!

We are going in July and doing 5 days LA/5 days DL. When we went in 2007 we communited out of Anaheim and did alot of the back and forth that you did. It was exhausting!

I think I am changing our LA reservation to the Magic Castle. LOVED that part of your report. I will be moving on to your new report.
Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed my trip report and hello fellow Ohioan (hmm, I can't find the waving smilie).

Oooh yes change to the Magic Castle! It is so worth it! I was just amazed at the level of customer service, and wait til you see the complimentary snack list (if you have kids they will flip). If you have any questions about the hotel or the Club please PM me.

Please come over to my pre trip report! Even though I just started, right now it is just me and a bunch of blowing tumbleweeds over there
OhioStateBuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #123
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

Just read your whole TR today! Thanks for sharing it. You really make me want to do a lot more in California.
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #124
enchantedrosex
Why you ackin' so cray-cray?

Just to pop by and say that I'm joining in! Sounds like a lot of fun!
I'm headed to Disneyland/CA for the first time ever in a week, so I look forward to reading your TR!

Definitely gonna add to my favorites bar!

FOLLOW ME:
twitter: @michelafinn
Instagram: michelafinn

enchantedrosex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #125
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak06 View Post
Just read your whole TR today! Thanks for sharing it. You really make me want to do a lot more in California.
California is just packed with stuff to do and see! And we haven't even been farther north than LA/Hollywood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantedrosex View Post
Just to pop by and say that I'm joining in! Sounds like a lot of fun!
I'm headed to Disneyland/CA for the first time ever in a week, so I look forward to reading your TR!

Definitely gonna add to my favorites bar!
Very awesome! If you have any questions feel free to PM me and hopefully I can help out
Old 07-21-2013, 01:27 AM   #126
Jenna319
DIS Veteran

I just spent the last 2 hours reading through your trip report & thoroughly enjoyed it! DH & I are spending 3 nights at the DLH in September and your report got me so excited to check out Trader Sam's!!! We also have a Hollywood day planned and I booked a tour at Warner Brothers. Do you recommend the Paramount tour also? I wish I had more time in Cali, I just can't wait!!!!

September '13- Boardwalk & Disneyland Hotel, December '12- 10-Year New Years Anniversary Trip- AoA, BCV & AKV Kidani, November '11- Old Key West, February '11- Family Trip- AKV Kidani & SSR, September '10- Disneyland Grand Californian, September '09- POR & Polynesian, October '08- CSR, March '08- Old Key West, October '07- <3 Disneymoon at BCV <3, '05- All Star Movies, '02- Polynesian, '01- Contemporary, '00- Girls Graduation Trip- Caribbean Beach, '98- Port Orleans French Quarter, '96- Port Orleans French Quarter, '94- All Star Music, '92 Contemporary & COUNTLESS off-property trips that I won't count
Jenna319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #127
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna319 View Post
I just spent the last 2 hours reading through your trip report & thoroughly enjoyed it! DH & I are spending 3 nights at the DLH in September and your report got me so excited to check out Trader Sam's!!! We also have a Hollywood day planned and I booked a tour at Warner Brothers. Do you recommend the Paramount tour also? I wish I had more time in Cali, I just can't wait!!!!
We did the Paramount tour in our first trip, and the WB tour in our second trip, which I also have a TR for. I really enjoyed both. Paramount seemed to focus a little more on old Hollywood, whereas WB focused a bit more on TV.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: