Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
mummabear
DIS Veteran
 
mummabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,438

Pack and Playard Requested

Has anyone made a request for a pack and playard and not got one?
Since the change to My Disney Experience our DD1 has dropped off of our reservation Disney say they cant fix it via email and I am loathe to spend the money on an expensive international call but I am concerned that we will be arriving at 2am to be told that they dont have any left
__________________
DL 85,96,05,07,12.
WDW 08,11, AOA 2013(28 Day Dream trip)!
Upcoming: DL Sept 2014
mummabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
dansdad
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 1,209 miles from CBR.
Posts: 6,269

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummabear View Post
Has anyone made a request for a pack and playard and not got one?
Since the change to My Disney Experience our DD1 has dropped off of our reservation Disney say they cant fix it via email and I am loathe to spend the money on an expensive international call but I am concerned that we will be arriving at 2am to be told that they dont have any left
Did you request one when you made the reservation? If so, you're good to go.
__________________
ME DW DS12
dansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
mummabear
DIS Veteran
 
mummabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,438

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansdad View Post
Did you request one when you made the reservation? If so, you're good to go.
I did but the infant is no longer showing as part of the booking....even with that I know they say the arent guarenteed...
__________________
DL 85,96,05,07,12.
WDW 08,11, AOA 2013(28 Day Dream trip)!
Upcoming: DL Sept 2014
mummabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #4
dansdad
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 1,209 miles from CBR.
Posts: 6,269

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummabear View Post
I did but the infant is no longer showing as part of the booking....even with that I know they say the arent guarenteed...
As long as you requested it, it doesn't matter that the infant is no longer showing.
__________________
ME DW DS12
dansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #5
LoveMyMoos
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 155

We've never had an issue with not getting one, the two times we requested one we had it.
__________________
May 2007 AS Sports May 2008 Coronado Springs
May 2009 Off Site Aug 2009 POR
Feb 2012 Caribbean Beach Feb 2013 POP/Coronado Springs Princess 1/2 Marathon
Nov 2013 POFQ Wine and Dine 1/2 Marathon Jan 2014 Paradise Pier DL Tink 1/2 Marathon Feb 2014 Contemporary Glass Slipper Challenge
Feb 2015 POR Princess 1/2 Marathon
LoveMyMoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #6
fall08CP
Cheesehead
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Titletown USA.
Posts: 2,487

Where are you staying? I used to work at a DVC / Deluxe and every room came with one automatically.
__________________
I'm what Willis was talking about.
fall08CP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #7
mummabear
DIS Veteran
 
mummabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,438

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall08CP View Post
Where are you staying? I used to work at a DVC / Deluxe and every room came with one automatically.
We are staying at AOA.
__________________
DL 85,96,05,07,12.
WDW 08,11, AOA 2013(28 Day Dream trip)!
Upcoming: DL Sept 2014
mummabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.