Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #11
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

By the time the quiz was finished, we also had finished our drinks. We went back to the cabin to grab our swim stuff and I got my iPad and then we headed for the Rainforest Room. It was really quiet in there. I had the best intentions to read, but my eyes started to feel quite heavy. So I put the iPad away and had a little nap. When I woke up, it was nearly time for a photo opportunity with Sorcerer Mickey. I had a quick shower and then headed back to our cabin to get changed into the gown that I had been wearing for Palo the previous evening. Apart from Sorcerer Mickey, a number of other characters were due to be out and I expected them to be in their semi-formal wear. Unfortunately this was not the case. They were out in their nautical outfits, which was a bit strange. I had my photo taken with Mickey and Minnie and decided to pass on the others. I did however have some photos taken against the sunset backdrop and on the staircase. I then headed back to the Promenade Lounge.

I had spotted Disney Trivia on the Navigator earlier in the day and had asked Graham if we could do this. He agreed. When the allotted time came, there was no sign of him. The member of cruise staff lent me her Wave Phone so that I could ring him. He was in our cabin and picked up the phone and came down a couple of minutes afterwards. We were the only takers for Disney Trivia, which was just as well. The questions were rather obscure. We ended up having to play against each other and neither of us did particularly well. It was still fun and we got a winner's medal each for being good sports. The photographer by the white backdrop did not have anything to do so we decided to have a photo taken with our medals before returning to our cabin.

dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: