Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #15
koszmok
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimley1968 View Post
Sorry, you can't walk between CR and Poly. They are separated by water with no pedestrian bridge between them. The underpass under the water is not meant for pedestrian traffic.

The chances of needing to go to Poly after MK is closed are pretty slim, since MK is normally open late enough that monorails, boats, etc. should still be running even for a fairly late dinner reservation at 'Ohana.

It is true that MK area resorts do often share buses going to other parks or DtD. It is also true that the order of pickup is normally CR, then Poly, then GF, then on to destination (but ask the driver to make sure - routes can change sometimes). Coming from some other destination like DtD or other parks, just get on the CR bus. Again, though, it is hard for me to imagine a scenario where this would be necessary.
Thanks for the detailed answer.
In December when MK close at 7pm fairly often and won`t be open for MVMCP (I checked last years` park hours MK closed at 7pm between 12/04/12 and 12/07/12) and hopefully I`ll be in BLT and around 9pm (let`s assume the monorail is not an option anymore) I want to go to Poly for diner and I want to come back around 11pm (from Poly) I will need transportation...this is the exact scenario I was asking about. I know it is a specific thing but I like to be prepared

In December Park Hours sometimes are so short

I know that after the Parks are closed for the day the transport hub is DtD. I just hope I don`t have to go to DtD at 11pm from the Poly to change bus and come back to CR. For me If the pick up is CR-Poly-GF-DtD and backwards DtD-GF-Poly-CR would work perfectly.
But If it`s DtD-CR-Poly-GF... than it`ll be a long bus trip (or a short taxi drive)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: