Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #16
carmie3377
Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.

Location: Exactly 983 miles from the Magic Kingdom and 1,541 from Disneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfran
Does anyone have PDF's of the navigators?
Yes, would love to see them as well :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Walt Disney World Aug/04 FW Cabins; Jun/05 offsite; Dec/06 ASMo/OKW & MVMCP; Jan/08 POR BFF trip; Sept-Oct/08 AKV & MNSSHP; Dec/09 Pop; Nov/11 Cor Spngs w/my honey; Dec/11 AKV Kidani w/ the kids; Oct/12 CR/Poly & MNSSHP; June/13 SSR Girls Only Trip; Oct/13 BC & MNSSHP w/my honey; Jan/14 AKV Mother son trip
Disney Cruise Line Dec/09 Magic 7 nt E w/ Tortola; Jan/11 Wonder 15 nt WBPC; Mar/13 Fantasy 7 nt E w/San Juan; May/13 Magic 6 nt W w/my honey; Sept/14 Fantasy 7 nt W w/my honey

carmie3377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #17
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKwatercraftPilot View Post
Forgive me if I sound dense, I'm taking the 6 Night Magic next week. One of my fellow cruisers called and got the nights for dinner. It is:

1st night- Cruise casual
2nd night- Formal
3rd night- Cruise casual
4th night- Pirate
5th night- Semi formal
6th night- Cruise casual

The only dining concern that I have at all is that we see the show in AP. I don't care what night or what rotation or anything like that. I do have a Palo dinner booked for the 5th night.

You mentioned that we will not have the rotational menus the first three nights (which, again, I'm not concerned about) but will the room still "perform" in AP if we are in there? Or do you only get the performance when they have their rotational menu.

I know I must sound like one of those crazy overplanners, but really I just want to show my boyfriend the magic of the color-changing Disney dining room.

I suppose the only thing to hope for is that we don't get AP on night 5. Seems a simple enough wish, no?
No, you're being just as obsessive as I am!

From what I've gathered on the thread asking for Navigators from the Galveston Six night cruises. Unless you have a special holiday like the poster below, the show at AP will be either night 1, 2, or 3. We are debating between Palo for for either Pirates Night or the Captains Gala Menu which are supposedly the 4th and 5th nights respectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintx View Post
For the 12/29 sailing I did have a show on the 2nd night. Here's what it looked like day by day for my rotation:

1st night - Cruise casual, Lumiere's, French dinner
2nd night - Cruise casual, Animator's Palate, Show dinner
3rd night - Formal, Parrot Cay, New Year's dinner
4th night - Cruise casual, Parrot Cay, Island dinner
5th night - Cruise casual or Pirate, Lumiere's, Pirates IN the Caribbean menu
6th night - Cruise casual, Animator's Palate, 'Til we meet again menu
So it looks like LAPPLA is one of the rotations. By process of elimination, I'm guessing that the other two possibilities are:

APLAPL

PLALAP

Anyone have another experience to offer?
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #18
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
No, you're being just as obsessive as I am!

From what I've gathered on the thread asking for Navigators from the Galveston Six night cruises. Unless you have a special holiday like the poster below, the show at AP will be either night 1, 2, or 3. We are debating between Palo for for either Pirates Night or the Captains Gala Menu which are supposedly the 4th and 5th nights respectively.

So it looks like LAPPLA is one of the rotations. By process of elimination, I'm guessing that the other two possibilities are:

APLAPL

PLALAP

Anyone have another experience to offer?
I would think if one of the rotations has a back to back repeat of a MDR, the others would, also.

LAPPLA
APLLAP
PLAAPL

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #19
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

Quote:
...From what I've gathered on the thread asking for Navigators from the Galveston Six night cruises. Unless you have a special holiday like the poster below, the show at AP will be either night 1, 2, or 3. ....
The AP show will not happen on Formal night on the Magic or Wonder. That will have a theme menu that will be shown in all of the MDRs that night. It will be shown on one of the nights with the rotation menu.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013

DCL 2016 Opening Day Pricing Thread Pt 1: January - April
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 AM   #20
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgraves View Post
The AP show will not happen on Formal night on the Magic or Wonder. That will have a theme menu that will be shown in all of the MDRs that night. It will be shown on one of the nights with the rotation menu.
I am only going on what was posted on the Galveston 6 night navigator requests thread, and the person posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser View Post
Just to follow up, based on the link posted, we also have:
1st night: Rotation Dinner
2nd night: Rotation Dinner
3rd night: Rotation Dinner
4th night: Pirates in the Carribean Dinner
5th night: Captain's Gala
6th night: Til We Meet Again Dinner
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:34 AM   #21
MKwatercraftPilot
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I am only going on what was posted on the Galveston 6 night navigator requests thread, and the person posted this.
Thanks, I thought I had read something about the Captain's Gala dinner being on night 5 as well. I know I had some sort of reason to my booking.

I guess I will find out when I get on board and swap Palo if need be....
MKwatercraftPilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: