Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 07:29 AM   #1
Jonjo
Mouseketeer
 
Jonjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Neverland, Cambridgeshire, UK
Posts: 2,682

Resturant reservations made for March

It feels that my March trip is geting much closer now as I have made my resturant reservations today. I called the UK number 08448 003 244 and got to speak to an CM stright away on option 4 (Book your resturant).

This is what I have booked so far for this trip

Thursday Evening - Manhattan Restaurant

Friday night - Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (booked for the 9pm show on-line for 30 Euros)

Saturday afternoon -Walt's An American Restaurant - Dreams! Meal
(booked this for 4.30pm to see the parade and to get a good place for Dreams! and the Welsh Festival fireworks)

Sunday Lunch - Hawaii Character Sunday Brunch, Inventions, Disneyland Hotel
(DW is a huge Stitch fan so she will love this)

Monday Evening - California Grill, Disneyland Hotel

Tuesday Lunch- Auberge de Cendrillon, Character Princess Meal
(DW has always wanted to try this)

We are also going to try these too if they are open for other meals and snacks:

Agrabah Café
Toad Hall, Fantasyland (Been told their Fish & Chips are nice)
Café des Cascadeurs (Always closed when I visit)
The Lucky Nugget Saloon
Restaurant Hakuna Matata
La Grange, Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon
Restaurant des Stars
Annette's Diner


As I have always found out, no firm plan ever works when you get there. Might also try and squeeze in a Character Breakfast at Cafe Mickey as well.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
MissSkellington
Of cabbages and kings...
 
MissSkellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Germany...
Posts: 430

Sounds like you have yourself all sorted!

What is the Dreams meal at Walt's? We ate there last visit, but I'm not familiar with the Dreams part of it...is it a special type if menu, or do you get a better table or something?
__________________
url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
Me: DH: DS:
*WDW 1978 - offsite *WDW 1983 - Contemporary
*WDW 2005 - POP (April) *DLR 2008 (May) - offsite
*DLR 2008 (Oct) - offsite *DLR 2009 (Dec) - offsite
*WDW 2011 (Feb) POR *1st DLRP 2012 (Nov) SL
*DLRP 2013 (Feb) NPBC *DLRP 2013 (June) DLH
*DLRP 2013 (Oct) SL *DLRP 2013 (Nov) HNY *DLRP 2014 (Jan) DLH
MissSkellington is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
jacobsmama
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 127

i didn't realise the dreams meal was still on will it be on in feb?! if you don't mind me asking how much is it and can you use meal vouchers towards it?! xxx
jacobsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person
 
Carrie_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sur les cases bleues du monopoly -1 mile from Disneyland Paris
Posts: 5,042

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSkellington View Post
Sounds like you have yourself all sorted!

What is the Dreams meal at Walt's? We ate there last visit, but I'm not familiar with the Dreams part of it...is it a special type if menu, or do you get a better table or something?
Have a readt through this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2902180

You've got pictures of the food and the latest menu.

It gets you a bracelet which allows you entrance to a roped off area to watch Dreams. It's not necessarily the best place to watch it from but it means you don't have to be standing around ages in advance to get a spot and you are a bit separated from the rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsmama View Post
i didn't realise the dreams meal was still on will it be on in feb?! if you don't mind me asking how much is it and can you use meal vouchers towards it?! xxx
Dream meals are offered on weekends only so Sat/Sun and also normally during French school holidays - check with restaurant reservations for when you are going It's 45€ adult and 19€ children 3-11
__________________
The Frog The Rosbif

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #5
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person
 
Carrie_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sur les cases bleues du monopoly -1 mile from Disneyland Paris
Posts: 5,042

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonjo View Post
It feels that my March trip is geting much closer now as I have made my resturant reservations today. I called the UK number 08448 003 244 and got to speak to an CM stright away on option 4 (Book your resturant).

This is what I have booked so far for this trip

Thursday Evening - Manhattan Restaurant

Friday night - Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (booked for the 9pm show on-line for 30 Euros)

Saturday afternoon -Walt's An American Restaurant - Dreams! Meal
(booked this for 4.30pm to see the parade and to get a good place for Dreams! and the Welsh Festival fireworks)

Sunday Lunch - Hawaii Character Sunday Brunch, Inventions, Disneyland Hotel
(DW is a huge Stitch fan so she will love this)

Monday Evening - California Grill, Disneyland Hotel

Tuesday Lunch- Auberge de Cendrillon, Character Princess Meal
(DW has always wanted to try this)

We are also going to try these too if they are open for other meals and snacks:

Agrabah Café
Toad Hall, Fantasyland (Been told their Fish & Chips are nice)
Café des Cascadeurs (Always closed when I visit)
The Lucky Nugget Saloon
Restaurant Hakuna Matata
La Grange, Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon
Restaurant des Stars
Annette's Diner


As I have always found out, no firm plan ever works when you get there. Might also try and squeeze in a Character Breakfast at Cafe Mickey as well.
You have some good choices there. Hope that on the weekend Cafe des Cascadeurs is open for you
__________________
The Frog The Rosbif

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
Jonjo
Mouseketeer
 
Jonjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Neverland, Cambridgeshire, UK
Posts: 2,682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
You have some good choices there. Hope that on the weekend Cafe des Cascadeurs is open for you
I hope so too. I was asked for my mobile number when I made my reservations this time, they have never asked for this before.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.