Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
cruisinmom
Earning My Ears

1/14/13 Disney Magic 8 day Carib. Need Navigators and show info.

We are going on the Jan. 4th Magic sailing out of Galveston. Since it is a Caribbean sailing and 8 days, it differs from other cruises Disney has and I cannot seem to find any Personal navigators for this cruise. Can anyone tell me how Disney does things when they switch from a seven day to an eight day cruise? What do they do for an extra show? Can I take the seven day navigator (for west. Caribbean) and just throw on the Key West part of a different Navigator to plan out my cruise?

Does the Magic have the Tea Party too and do I sign up for it as soon as I get on board? Excursions desk or guest services?

Any other helpful advise would be MUCH appreciated. We did Magic in 2001 and that was our last Disney Cruise. I am sure much has changed.

I am going solo with my three daughters aged 7,9 & 9.
cruisinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
MiceFan
I like this place

I'm sorry to see your questions didn't get answered before your trip, I think you were one of the first to get to go on the 8 night cruise!
We'll be on the Magic in March & would love to hear back from you with some trip details! I'm especially curious about the shows/evening activities.
Thanks!

Always ready to go back.
8 trips to the World, a few to the Land & 1 Disney Cruise
Mary DH The kiddos!
MiceFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinmom
We are going on the Jan. 4th Magic sailing out of Galveston. Since it is a Caribbean sailing and 8 days, it differs from other cruises Disney has and I cannot seem to find any Personal navigators for this cruise. Can anyone tell me how Disney does things when they switch from a seven day to an eight day cruise? What do they do for an extra show? Can I take the seven day navigator (for west. Caribbean) and just throw on the Key West part of a different Navigator to plan out my cruise?

Does the Magic have the Tea Party too and do I sign up for it as soon as I get on board? Excursions desk or guest services?

Any other helpful advise would be MUCH appreciated. We did Magic in 2001 and that was our last Disney Cruise. I am sure much has changed.

I am going solo with my three daughters aged 7,9 & 9.
The best bet would be to find the 8 night navigators out of New York on the Magic from last summer.
Head straight to guest services for tea with Alice tickets (my DD loved her in November on the Magic.)
You're the first 8 night sailing out of Galveston, so please do post the navigators when you get back!!!
I'm really looking forward to ours in April. Have a magical cruise!
cruisecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #4
ksloane
DIS Veteran

Yes. I was also going to recommend to look at the 8 day cruises out of NYC last summer. They are probably close.
ksloane is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: