Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!

BEST Free App for Disney, including wait times and anything else?

Hi. Can anyone please let me know their best free Disney app that they use and love?

Thanks.
js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
amj
Earning My Ears

My Disney Experience, Disney Mobile Magic, Disney World Lines from Touring Plans.com. These are apps on my iphone I think they were free.
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
letsgoreds
DIS Veteran

It seem like when I load the Disney apps, they zap my battery...even when their not 'open'. I end up removing them. What am I doing wrong?
letsgoreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #4
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amj View Post
My Disney Experience, Disney Mobile Magic, Disney World Lines from Touring Plans.com. These are apps on my iphone I think they were free.
Thank you. I only want to download one. Which one do you like the best and why? Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoreds View Post
It seem like when I load the Disney apps, they zap my battery...even when their not 'open'. I end up removing them. What am I doing wrong?
I wonder if it is you or everyone else? I'm interested in knowing since I have an iPhone 5 and the battery life, compared to the iPhone 4 is TERRIBLE!
js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
WeLuvTink!
DIS Veteran

Using mobile magic right now at WDW on my Droid. It is awesome! I set the rides I like as favorites then i can see all their wait times on a single page. very nice and accurate.

IMO the Disney Experience app is nearly worthless (and I'm being polite by not saying something worse.). . I can't get any of my ressies to link to the app and yesterday in MK it said the closest bathroom was Casey's Corner when I was at Big Thunder! Thankfully this veteran knew several closer restrooms thank you very little....
June 1981 - Fort Wilderness/RV, December 1983 - Fort Wilderness/Cabin, Christmas 1984 - Fort Wilderness/RV, March 1989 - Fort Wilderness/Cabin, February 1991 - Off Site, March 1992 - Off Site, May 1994 - Off Site, December 1995 - Dixie Landings, March 1997 -(Disneyland) Offsite, May 2003 - Fort Wilderness/Cabin, November 2003 - Off Site/Vacation Home, August 2006 - All Star Sports, September 2007 - Pop Century, May 2008 - Off Site/Vacation Condo, September 2008 - All Star Music, August 2009 - All Star Movies, September 2010- Port Orleans Riverside, March 2011 - Off Site/Vacation Condo, September 2011 - Carribean Beach, January 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
WeLuvTink! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: