Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
lookame
Mouseketeer

Food costs/extra cash help

How much should I budget for food for my 7 year old and I? Also consider two character dinners(if my sister gets her way maybe three...) one lunch at SciFi cafe and the rest will be quick service. How much should I add in for a snack for us in Disney as well?
Breakfast will be eaten at the hotel and dinner will be eaten outside of the park at either a fast food restaurant, pizza place or an Applebees or some place like that. We will be there for 6 days and two days will be spent driving. (this is the main thing I need help with...how much are quick service meals on average? How much are snacks ect)

Extra spending cash. I was wondering how much a 7 year old can spend, how much should I account for him?(If I don't mention to him he has money to spend he won't mention buying things, however his cousin will be there and if he asks then my son will ask for something as well...) Should I put this on a gift card or should I just give him some cash(well I'll hold it and see if he wants to buy anything) As for me I'd like to set aside some money for a purse(either a seatbelt purse or a Disney Dooney) and some money for Mickey ears for the two of us. Since my fiance isn;t able to come along I was also thinking of buying him some ears and a gift as well(so possibly $100 for items for fiance). My parent's aren't big shoppers but we are planning a day for DTD and I know I'd like to do the potato head box...

Last edited by lookame; 01-10-2013 at 11:02 AM.
lookame is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: