Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
erincon23
Everyone must have gotten a life in the last few days
As you can see, I have gotten sidetracked

This trip is giving me a headache

Just thought I'd vent to people who will understand -- DS17 is going to WDW with his school band and choir over spring break (yeah, during the week leading up to Easter, uck). We've always talked about going the same week even though we won't see him, then picking him up when the school leaves mid-week and staying a few extra days. With airfares skyrocketing, we can't afford that, and if we go, it has to be on the cheap. We're coming from Chicago, so our plan to drive doesn't make me very happy.

And I can't do almost any planning -- he won't know his performance schedule until some time in March! So, I have reservations at an off-site hotel Sunday- Thursday, ADRs for LeCellier and Coral Reef for Sunday and Monday -- which may have to be cancelled depending on performance schedules -- and my AP. Don't know how many days' ticket to get for DH, not sure if we're going to go to Universal, don't want to entertain the possibility of any additional ADRs...

This trip is making me, a moderate planner, more than a little nuts. DH definitely wants to go -- we need a vacation -- and I absolutely want to go, but the thought of four days (two each back and forth) in a car, with almost no plans 10 weeks out, is not the way I usually go.

Thanks! I knew you all would understand!

me DH DS16 DS20 On our last family trip, 3/09
erincon23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: